NZXT H Series

EchoBlue

What do you think about the NZXT H series case? 

If anyone owns it is it easy to clean the dust and was it easy to build it? 

I really love the look of this case.

Thank you

I have built in them before. They are rather nice. Cable management can sometimes be a little tricky but nothing some thinking and zip ties cannot solve. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

1 minute ago, Lord Xeb said:

I have built in them before. They are rather nice. Cable management can sometimes be a little tricky but nothing some thinking and zip ties cannot solve. 

Is it something you would keep for your own? 

It would. I have had many customers come in with these cases. Let me show you what I did with one of them:
IMG_1670.thumb.jpg.066f07f8298051ac7a1b481faa6dc2f7.jpgIMG_1668.thumb.jpg.2200347a6dd3aec2833aca1cfc45ad18.jpg

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

WOW! 

Very clean build. 

Are you showing me that using zip ties is the way to go? 

Just now, EchoBlue said:

WOW! 

Very clean build. 

Are you showing me that using zip ties is the way to go? 

Your choice. I prefer zip ties because I can get tighter groupings and stronger holds. 

Honestly, I am not really sure. I think it is. 

20 hours ago, EchoBlue said:

Thank you

I built one for myself using H510i. I bought the smart version because I don't owe any fan hub or RGB hub before. So, this option allowed me to get the case and the pre-installed RGB strips.

My build: 

As for cleaning, it's fairly easy. Building in it was a charm. I don't use 3.5in drives, so I hid cables in the cage. I also have cable extensions to deal with, so may be different from your case.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

4 hours ago, Pikatchu said:

I built one for myself using H510i. I bought the smart version because I don't owe any fan hub or RGB hub before. So, this option allowed me to get the case and the pre-installed RGB strips.

My build: 

As for cleaning, it's fairly easy. Building in it was a charm. I don't use 3.5in drives, so I hid cables in the cage. I also have cable extensions to deal with, so may be different from your case.

That looks really clean. 

Maybe I'll settle with the NZXT case. 

On 2/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Pikatchu said:

My build: 

Why front fans if they don't do anything? Also how does it keep cool? 

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

On 2/20/2020 at 1:34 AM, EchoBlue said:

Thank you

I have the H200i and it's great to work in, I have a full size PSU in mine instead of the SFX I wanted to put in and it still has plenty of room for cable management. Mounting a 3.5" would be tricky it'd have to be the first thing you put in and you'd have to wire it up before hand but it has 3 easily accessible 2.5"mounts. Dead easy to make it look clean, supports most hardware and the included fans are decent but I'd swap them for better ones. Guessing the 500 and 700 are just larger versions so most of the points will be the same. Only difference being more fan support, drive support and even though I can fit a 2.5" triple fan GPU in the h200 the fans just didn't have the room to breath, wouldn't have the issue with the 500 and 700. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:17 AM, Need_Not said:

Why front fans if they don't do anything? Also how does it keep cool? 

Although it made little to no difference in terms of cooling the components, I did see a dip in fan speed regarding my CPU and GPU fans.

That being said, it is completely not worth it to spend $50 dollar for the 2 fans just to have better acoustic.

I did it for the looks, and also for a way to force positive pressure in the system. Even though the vents on the side and bottom of front panel is restrictive, it still pushes more air into the main chamber than exhaust.

Having fans in the front will have little difference, but not "don't do anything".

(I feel like this should be asked from my thread instead of this one, but IDK)

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

Just a heads up on this case, there really isn't much room to work with. So, you need to be smart about how you route cables.