Looking for budget 2.1 speakers

iCHeWiE

you know any 2.1 speakers for home theater like the Edifier S350DB but waayy cheaper?

or maybe studio monitors?

are studio monitors good for home theater?

does it have to be brand new?

right now id go for a pair of logitech z906, yes they are 5.1 not 2.1 but you cant beat them imo. they go for like 100 bucks used here and with 500w and a 165w sub plus they are actually thx certified for the money i cant figure a better setup. brand nnew they are like 230 around here

for 2.1 id take the either the z623 or z625 depending on if you want optical audio in or which ever is cheaper to come by

if it has to be the absolute budget. id go fo a pair of logitech z4 still, i know they dont make them anymore and the numbers arent that impressive but you can pick up a used but good condition pair for like 40 bucks or less here and mine have always served me very well. still love them but obviously they couldnt keep up once i upgraded to teufel consono.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

for me its more how you define budget, me personally I would p[oint you to klipsch with their self powered monitors like the R-41PM, they are just a 2.0 set up sadly but they do have a subwoofer output for use, they are $100 more than the edifiers but I'm a big fan of klipsch

Ideally and if your budget allows for it, id point you towards a traditionally receiver and passive speakers that way you have more room to grow in the future with a center channel and surrounds and give you more access to DTS and Dolby