Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best GPU under 250 Euro's?

I live in the netherlands. So i guess sites like Mediamarkt, Alternate, Bol.com, and others would work ideally. 

Thanks in advance. 

I'd say the best for this price are: AMD RX 580, NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti or NVIDIA GTX 1660. But if you want to play "modern" games, you should invest more (at least GTX 1070)

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

GTX 1660 Super.

thats over the budget

You can find a used 1080 for that money

Just make sure seller has all the papers and test it out at his home. 

I'm willing to spend up to 300 if its a good price to performance deal :)

Funny thing is. I'm a damn cheapskate. I get paid half of the money back. So i'll only pay 150 if i went for 300 euro's.

Feel free to go a bit over budget actually. 

Edited by GenericFanboy
Apparently i cant spell for SHIT
2 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

Funny thing is. I'm a damn cheapskate. I get paid half of the money back. So i'll only pay 150 if i went for 300 euro's.

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_msi-geforce®-gtx-1660-super-tm-ventus-xs-oc-v375-279r-2610911.html

3 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

If you want to go AMD you could go for something like a 5600 XT if your willing to spend the extra money (the cheapest one is 320 euros on mediamarkt https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_sapphire-radeon-pulse-rx-5600-xt-6g-11296-01-20g-2626247.html)

1 minute ago, PRTI said:

If you want to go AMD you could go for something like a 5600 XT if your willing to spend the extra money (the cheapest one is 320 euros on mediamarkt https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_sapphire-radeon-pulse-rx-5600-xt-6g-11296-01-20g-2626247.html)

Not too picky between AMD and whatnot. I just want to get the best performance haha

Just now, GenericFanboy said:

Not too picky between AMD and whatnot. I just want to get the best performance haha

If 320 is not too much, get 5600xt instead.

4 minutes ago, m777y said:

r9 390x used / gtx 1070 used

Totally not worth it IMO, better get a newer card with warranty than buying a used last gen, its like playing the lottery + the 1660 super has gddr6 memory compared to gddr5 memory and is more or less (typically more) similar to a 1070

12 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

I mean AMD isnt bad, but I wouldnt recommend it for graphics cards. I've heared lots of shit about them. Thats why i'd recommend NVIDIA

ZOTAC is not bad, maybe not most popular since not big like others known but they make videocards from some time is not like they open yesterday, you looking for very low budget card anyway