How to create my own cloud gaming server for free without server host providers?

Melodic8
Go to solution Solved by Jarsky,

Build a machine that you want, and then you can use Parsec for streaming the games. You would need the app though, you cant 'cloud game' without a proper client of some kind that works with a 3D accelerated remote session. 

So i don't know where to put this kind of subject so i will put it in servers and nas. So i have a Hp Proliant Dl380 G7 server that has 2 xeons l5630 CPU giving me a total of 8 cores 16 threads, have 16gb of ecc registered ddr3 ram 

(going to upgrade later) that is running windows 10 pro and a Rx 460 4gb to play games and have a spare GPU lying around which i might pop in later also has two 750 watts power supplies so got plenty of power.

Is it possible to play games streaming from my server to a totally different machine on a different network in particular college without downloading an app that will block it if it seems to be a potential virus, without going and buying a cloud server that you can play but have to pay hourly. How can i set up my very own cloud gaming server that doesn't require an app to be downloaded and can be streamed to chrome without hassles or maybe logging in and then you can do whatever you want and also keep it protected if needed from any potential DDOS attackers or hackers.

Build a machine that you want, and then you can use Parsec for streaming the games. You would need the app though, you cant 'cloud game' without a proper client of some kind that works with a 3D accelerated remote session. 

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

that actually worked like a treat works at home just have to try it at college see if i can download it.