what's the cheapest robot vacuum (for hardfloors) you guys would recommend?

c0mplexx*

I'm looking to get a robot vacuum but they mostly seem too expensive and im kinda suspecting the cheap ones so I was wondering what's the cheapest decent/good robot vacuum? for hardfloors specifically I dont have carpetted floors

~That annoying dude who keeps asking questions~

https://www.amazon.com/ECOVACS-N79S-Connectivity-Controls-Self-Charging/dp/B077HW9XM7

I use this one, not sure what's the top price you are looking at, but it's decent, has many features for the money. Works great on hard floors, never gets stuck and does good job cleaning, I have long haired dog also, deals with the fur without any trouble.

1 hour ago, c0mplexx* said:

I'm looking to get a robot vacuum but they mostly seem too expensive and im kinda suspecting the cheap ones so I was wondering what's the cheapest decent/good robot vacuum? for hardfloors specifically I dont have carpetted floors

They're mostly not worth it. Unless you wear your shoes indoors or have indoor pets, the robot vacuums pretty much are an alternative to a broom, not a vacuum cleaner. Most vacuum cleaners don't even clean that well to begin with because the users haven't much idea how to vacuum anything (the floor, the carpets, the drapes/curtains, the shelves, the furniture, etc) other than wall-to-wall carpeting.

If you have long hair, or long-hair pets it will destroy a vacuum eventually if you're not cleaning the brushheads after every use too.

4 minutes ago, Kisai said:

If you have long hair, or long-hair pets it will destroy a vacuum eventually if you're not cleaning the brushheads after every use too.

I have long haired dog and clean brush heads every other week and it still works great after 6 months of use.

Tbh for hardwood I'd get a swiffer, not a vacuum.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

https://www.amazon.com/ECOVACS-N79S-Connectivity-Controls-Self-Charging/dp/B077HW9XM7

I use this one, not sure what's the top price you are looking at, but it's decent, has many features for the money. Works great on hard floors, never gets stuck and does good job cleaning, I have long haired dog also, deals with the fur without any trouble.

Looks good, might buy it! tho my only option to buy it is through gearbest and idk how kosher that is

4 hours ago, InfinityVive said:

I use Eufy Robovac 11S (I don't know if I got the name right) I have been using it for about 5 months now and it's working fine, even on hard floors, I don't know if it's affordable where you live but it's very affordable where I live...

Seems to be non existent to purchase for my country :/

3 hours ago, Kisai said:

They're mostly not worth it. Unless you wear your shoes indoors or have indoor pets, the robot vacuums pretty much are an alternative to a broom, not a vacuum cleaner. Most vacuum cleaners don't even clean that well to begin with because the users haven't much idea how to vacuum anything (the floor, the carpets, the drapes/curtains, the shelves, the furniture, etc) other than wall-to-wall carpeting.

Yeah I have a dog that sheds a LOT of hair and want to make the process of cleaning his hair up a bit easier and automatic. I dont think I'll have any issues with cleaning out the hair that got stuck in the brushes or so

3 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Tbh for hardwood I'd get a swiffer, not a vacuum.

Is that any different from just any mop? I get a lot of sand/dust and my dog sheds a lot too so I'm kinda looking for something more automatic

~That annoying dude who keeps asking questions~

40 minutes ago, c0mplexx* said:

Is that any different from just any mop? I get a lot of sand/dust and my dog sheds a lot too so I'm kinda looking for something more automatic

Not really, but Swiffers are just...good. You can use them out of the box with microfiber clothes which is really good.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, c0mplexx* said:

Check out vacuum wars on YouTube, the guy does a amazing job of reviewing the topic, far better than any answer this forum can give you