Looking for new friends to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint

As the title says, I am looking for some people to join in a squad in Ghost Recon Breakpoint on PC. I mostly play games alone, but I think it could be fun to group up and try the Titan Raid in the game. I would try that alone, but you can only do it if you have 4 players. I tried with general matchmaking, and people kept leaving the group after only a few minutes. I'm open to using Discord for communication too, my discord username is Destynee#0798.

• 4 months later...

Fairly new to the game but, I wouldn't mind grouping up with you. In game name I_is_SubPar I am on PC

• 4 weeks later...

Hit me up, Discord: Protoje#1738

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.