Recommendations Curved monitor

brightgamer

I have been using 2 for some time now, and I have my mind set on upgrading to a curved(ultrawide) monitor. So I wanted to see if you gals & guys have any recommendations on curved monitors . I would prefer to have a 1440 or even a 4k, if plausibly, at 120MHz or higher. It will be used for mostly gaming and web browsing, no editing of movie watching. My current favorite is the "Alienware AW3420DW 34 Inch 3440 X 1440 120Hz", thanks in advance.

Some build info if it help below:

Asus X470

AMD 2600x

Geforce RTX 2070

16GB RAM

Oh budget around or under $1100

Update 1: I'm now on the fence between the Alienware AW3420DW and the LG 34GK950F-B

Update 2: Ended up going with the Alienware AW3420DW

Consider the AW3418DW Instead. Pretty much the same monitor but probably (depending on area) alot cheaper.

Apart from that there's LG 34GK950G-B, Acer X34p, Asus PG349Q and probably more. They're all the same panel pretty much.

I personally just bought the AW3418DW since Alienware has good QC to begin with, but also has good warranty incase of a bad panel. And Alienware was also the cheapest of the bunch when I bought mine. Asus should be a safe bet aswell. Acer and LG seems to have a lot of issues with quality judging by the reviews on Amazon and Reddit.

17 hours ago, Denned said:

Consider the AW3418DW Instead. Pretty much the same monitor but probably (depending on area) alot cheaper.

Apart from that there's LG 34GK950G-B, Acer X34p, Asus PG349Q and probably more. They're all the same panel pretty much.

I personally just bought the AW3418DW since Alienware has good QC to begin with, but also has good warranty incase of a bad panel. And Alienware was also the cheapest of the bunch when I bought mine. Asus should be a safe bet aswell. Acer and LG seems to have a lot of issues with quality judging by the reviews on Amazon and Reddit.

I do notice the response time of the AW3418DW is  4ms and the AW3420DW has a 2ms. I know that is small thing but I do from time to time play fighting games and that may make me lean more towards the AW3420DW.

1 hour ago, brightgamer said:

I do notice the response time of the AW3418DW is  4ms and the AW3420DW has a 2ms. I know that is small thing but I do from time to time play fighting games and that may make me lean more towards the AW3420DW.

That's fair. Just wanted to mention it because of the price difference. :)