Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Keyboard help

Hello, i recently bought a used Logitech G413 Carbon and it was working fine, but now when i press the backspace button it deletes everything until i press a different key. Why is that so and what can i do about it?

11 minutes ago, _kR15n said:

Hello, i recently bought a used Logitech G413 Carbon and it was working fine, but now when i press the backspace button it deletes everything until i press a different key. Why is that so and what can i do about it?

Try reinstaling the software, re-plugging it, it that doesn't work, RMA. Oh, and try pulling of the cap of the backspace button and putting it back on. Just in case,might help.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

I have just used keyboardtester.com to see if it was activating multiple times and it has recorded in the program as a single click, also i have checked logitech gaming software and it also reports single clicks.

1 minute ago, _kR15n said:

I have just used keyboardtester.com to see if it was activating multiple times and it has recorded in the program as a single click, also i have checked logitech gaming software and it also reports single clicks.

RMA then. Try pulling the cap of the key and putting it back on first.

I have and i think i understand the problem, i do not have to use almost any force to activate it… A feather could probably activate it at this point. 

2 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

RMA then. Try pulling the cap of the key and putting it back on first.

Just now, _kR15n said:

I have and i think i understand the problem, i do not have to use almost any force to activate it… A feather could probably activate it at this point. 

Then RMA, no other way about it. Well, you could change that switch yourself, but it's a recent purchase as you said so it doesn't make sense.

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Then RMA, no other way about it. Well, you could change that switch yourself, but it's a recent purchase as you said so it doesn't make sense.

it is a recent, already used purchase though... 

Just now, _kR15n said:

it is a recent, already used purchase though... 

How recent exactly? Logitech's warranty are pretty good most of the time, shouldn't be any trouble.

11 hours ago, _kR15n said:

Thanks a lot for the tips but i managed to fix it and now it works as intended!

How did you manage that?

15 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

How did you manage that?

The plastic tabs that hold the switch in place were bent outwards so i just stuffed them back where they should be… Not a great fix but hey, at least it works as intended now!