Power but no video, RAM or mobo problem?

Finished building my PC and it turns on (including fans and lights) and stays on consistantly but does not display any video output on either my TV or monitor via HDMI.

I apologize if I have missed anything important or formatted this badly and I appreciate any solid advice you people can give me... feel free to ask questions but please read through before asking something already stated.

Note that all my parts are verified as compatible by PCPartPicker.

(Not sure what brand the case is so not included and no OS since I can't get to BIOS)

Here is what I've tried so far:

Connecting my monitor to the GPU's hdmi,
connecting my monitor to the mobo's hdmi (with and without GPU installed),
reseating the CPU with a fresh coat of thermal paste.
cleaning the CPU lightly with just an unused paint brush.
swapping RAM sticks to alternate ports (only 2 available).
filling only 1 port with each RAM stick,
CMOS reset by pressing the button on the I/O (nothing happened).

After each trial I disconnected the power and drained the capacitors using the power button.

When each of the 2 RAM slots are filled their respective light is on (indicates RAM modules are installed -mobo manual).

On every trial the 'DRAM' EZdebug LED is on.

The 'CPU' EZdebug LED was on during first few trials but after cleaning the CPU it does not come on.

There are no sounds from the mobo although I'm not sure it has a speaker.

I've tried using a DVI-D to HDMI adapter instead of hdmi to hdmi (I have no other cables adapters to try).

I used a jumper cap to manually reset the CMOS.

I have no spare compatible parts to try and don't wish to spend out on parts that wont guarantee a fix.

I have considered a dead mobo being the problem but again I don't want to spend out on part that wont guarantee a fix.

At this stage I am at a loss and am debating taking to a repair shop but I'd rather fix it myself as I built it myself.

20200123_185729.jpg

20200122_185303.jpg

Hi your motherboards out put won't work your cpu doesn't have a integrated gpu. Your gpu should work. I think it might be your mobo. Cause if your not getting any errors it could be the mobo. 

looks like your graphics card doesnt have the 6 pin cable plugged in, from the top pic

1 minute ago, John_Trollinski said:

Hi your motherboards out put won't work your cpu doesn't have a integrated gpu.

You're saying the 6600K doesn't have integrated graphics?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, CantCompute said:

looks like your graphics card doesnt have the 6 pin cable plugged in, from the top pic

Not in the pic but it was during all trials that included the GPU.

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

they don't sorry thinking of an older cpu. Thats on me

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

It has Intel HD Graphics 530

4 minutes ago, John_Trollinski said:

Hi your motherboards out put won't work your cpu doesn't have a integrated gpu. Your gpu should work. I think it might be your mobo. Cause if your not getting any errors it could be the mobo. 

6600K has an integrated GPU, basically all of Intel's consumer-grade chips do.

OP: I would check your CPU socket and make sure there are no bent pins.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I would check your CPU socket and make sure there are no bent pins.

I have lost plenty of mobos from having bent pins in it. But also my postal service sucks. They put my packages on the side walk. No where near my house.

Just now, John_Trollinski said:

I have lost plenty of mobos from having bent pins in it. But also my postal service sucks. They put my packages on the side walk. No where near my house.

Bent pins can be a nightmare if there are enough of them. I've worked on around 5 instances of bent socket pins on different boards, which is 5 times too many.

At this point, I'd say it's safe to assume it's either the motherboard or the CPU at fault here.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

t's either the motherboard or the CPU at fault here.

Yeah @Its_An_Outrage! do you have a diffrent mobo or something? To test the cpu.

5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

6600K has an integrated GPU, basically all of Intel's consumer-grade chips do.

OP: I would check your CPU socket and make sure there are no bent pins.

There doesnt appear to be any bent pins to the naked eye I checked every time I repeated the CPU. A magnifying glass would be helpful.

Just now, Its_An_Outrage! said:

There doesnt appear to be any bent pins to the naked eye I checked every time I repeated the CPU. A magnifying glass would be helpful.

Yeah, also get a flashlight(the one from your phone is sufficient). You can move the light around to hit different angles too; the pins face different ways in the socket, so you can fairly easily see if something's out of place just by shining a bright light from different angles.

3 minutes ago, John_Trollinski said:

Yeah @Its_An_Outrage! do you have a diffrent mobo or something? To test the cpu.

I only have a Dell Optiplex 3020 with a 4th gen i5 in it so I doubt the 6th gen would he compatible.

2 hours ago, Its_An_Outrage! said:

only have a Dell Optiplex 3020 with a 4th gen i5 in it so I doubt the 6th gen would he compatible.

Yeah your right. Try to get an rma on the board and the cpu.