Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very above average pc using 100cpu and 60C hot

I have a very good pc - Stats: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600k CPU with 3.70GHz - 16GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit - GeForce RTX 2070.
 

Now when i play Rainbow Six Siege my cpu jumps to 100 even just loading while ingame and my pc also goes around 50 to 70 Celsius. This doesnt not only happen in R6 but also minecraft it still uses about 70CPU and ingame every option is the lowest possible. Hasn't done it before and haven't done anything which could affect this happening

 

I've watched multiple videos to fix it but none have work even a tiny bit. Please help thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

those temps are normal

 

What is using the cpu, look at task manager, but 100% usage on that chip isn't that bad in game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried limiting fps or lowering the resolution? Temperatures are normal for constant 100% use...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

those temps are normal

 

What is using the cpu, look at task manager, but 100% usage on that chip isn't that bad in game.

 

It was mostly because my tempatures were much lower and the cpu usage was at 50-60. All cpu usage is on the game like 80-90 constant and i only have needed background apps running (and those temps and cpu was with best possible settings ingame. Now i use the lowest)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Have you tried limiting fps or lowering the resolution? Temperatures are normal for constant 100% use...

Yes. Ingame in 2 methods and on my pc with 2 methods aswell. all 144 as my monitor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you mean by the temp is it on all cores or 1 core. rainbow should not do that to your pc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kepry said:

I have a very good pc - Stats: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600k CPU with 3.70GHz - 16GB Ram - Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit - GeForce RTX 2070.
 

Now when i play Rainbow Six Siege my cpu jumps to 100 even just loading while ingame and my pc also goes around 50 to 70 Celsius. This doesnt not only happen in R6 but also minecraft it still uses about 70CPU and ingame every option is the lowest possible. Hasn't done it before and haven't done anything which could affect this happening

 

I've watched multiple videos to fix it but none have work even a tiny bit. Please help thanks.

i used to have a i5 9600k and its pretty normal or you didnt explain correctly , more you lower res and graphic more you will increase cpu usage btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John_Trollinski said:

what do you mean by the temp is it on all cores or 1 core. rainbow should not do that to your pc.

Im not quite sure my pc is pretty compact but the temp is getting tracked in the gtx 2070 and if its my i5 core then it's that 1 only

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rxkvn07 said:

i used to have a i5 9600k and its pretty normal or you didnt explain correctly , more you lower res and graphic more you will increase cpu usage btw

Yeah well i can't really explain more cause i dunno whats causing this effect. Im not sure about that. I took it down and its been a little better on the pause screens but not a big difference other than the cpu is like 1-3 lower. I will try tho since everything option that matches my pc is the best of the best

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×