R9 380 MSI 4gb with Enermax PSU-Question

Hey sup guys! I have question. My graphics card MSI r9 270 STARTED to showing artifats since i played lots of games this month, above 8 hours per day and not working with drivers anymore so my friend is willing to give me his old MSI R9 380 4GB graphics card since he is using 1070 GTX. My question is , will my quite old PSU Enermax handle that card well? R9 270 was using 150 W as i know and r9 380 is using i think 190W? On my PSU 2x6 pin coming out from PSU and this card demands that. So, should I be okay or no? I do play games a lot. Like 6/8 hours per day, medium-high with 1600x900 resolution.

So PC should be like this ,

i7 2600k, saying 95 TDP

8 gigs of RAM DDR3,

4usb im using x2 for keyboard and mouse, rest can be mic or USB soundcard 

3 HDDs 7200 rpm and 1 SSD

MSI R9 380 4GB

Enermax Liberty 500W 12V1 22A, 12V2 22A

9 minutes ago, Isaac Clarke said:

My question is , will my quite old PSU Enermax handle that card well? On my PSU 2x6 pin coming out from PSU and this card demands that. So, should I be okay or no?

Enermax Liberty 500W 12V1 22A, 12V2 22A

How old is that PSU? 15years? FYI it's 384W(32A) on the 12V rail.

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

First of all, I recommend you change that PSU because it's not even 80+ rated, and you can use PSU calculators, they are not super accurate but they will give you an idea if it will be enough

CPU: i5-4590 | CPU Cooler: SPC Spartan LT HE922 | MOBO: ASRock H87 Fatal1ty | GPU: Gigabyte R9 280 3GB | RAM: 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz | SSD: MX500 1TB | Case: SPC Armis AR7X | PSU: XFX TS550W | Custom Cables: Phanteks Extension Kit (White)

Just invest around $40 in a better PSU, You can get a used cosair one. Never cheap out on the PSU as it is essentially what powers the rest of the system and a cheap PSU could destroy the full thing

7 minutes ago, Ralf said:

How old is that PSU? 15years? FYI it's 384W(32A) on the 12V rail.

Yeah from 2005 i think.

So i cant run ohh... Then idk what those  2x6 pin are for. PSU is quite heavy when you lift it. And i know that Enermax used to be top of the line of the PSU brands as i heared and that they were selling many of their units to third party brands.

I have on my PSU bronze stuff

80PLUS ready!
80-86% efficiency @ 20-100% load. Compliant with 80 PLUS® efficiency requirements.

Too bad.

Okay , so which PSUs you guys recommended to me? Model and similar that is good and cheap in same time?

8 minutes ago, Isaac Clarke said:

So i cant run ohh... Then idk what those  2x6 pin are for. PSU is quite heavy when you lift it. And i know that Enermax used to be top of the line of the PSU brands as i heared and that they were selling many of their units to third party brands.

I have on my PSU bronze stuff

80PLUS ready!
80-86% efficiency @ 20-100% load. Compliant with 80 PLUS® efficiency requirements.

Too bad.

Okay , so which PSUs you guys recommended to me? Model and similar that is good and cheap in same time?

I would say a CX 450/550 (Grey Label)

1 minute ago, Sumolizer said:

I would say a CX 450/550 (Grey Label)

Okay anyone more? So i can check prices here with more models in my country since we are fucked up with prices even if its used or new PSU.

Just now, Isaac Clarke said:

Okay anyone more? So i can check prices here with more models in my country since we are fucked up with prices even if its used or new PSU.

Well I am currently facing the same situation in my country.

Prices are almost doubled (inflation).

I just bought a Cooler Master V450S Gold rated PSU used which is running flawlessly.

Okay i came across about new option till i switch to new PSU. Will ASUS r9 270x with 2x6 pin will be fine with that PSU since i used DEFAULT msi r9 270 for 2 years? Till i get new PSU and R9 380 from my friend.

I guess not. For 270x as i see on game debate i need 34A and I have 32A on MY PSU lol.

Thank you all for the answers. I will consider new better PSU. I guess corsair , xfx , evga, be quiet or seasonic what i find for good cheap money and thats it good too. Cheers! ?