Condenser Mic with USB - Problems with audio recording/capture

Hello everybody, hope i find you all well!

So, here's the deal: i bought a condenser mic on Amazon, especifically this one: https://www.amazon.com.br/gp/product/B07XYZY9YM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As you all can see, it is powered by an USB cable. It connects on the mic via a USB type B and to PC via an normal USB 2.0.

My problem is: the recording volume is TOO LOW! It can barely capture the sound. I've tried to hook it up in different USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) with no success. 

Tried to configure it via Windows Sound Settings, Mic Settings, with no success either.

On MacOS it gets a little better, but not at a normal level of capture of sound

I'm familiar with the necessity of providing a additional power to condenser mics, the so called "phantom power". Is that the case of a USB powered mic too?

If so, is there a adapter that turns USB type B to XLR for example? Or another solution?  So i can plug my mic into my audio interface a  Behringer UM2 audio interface.

Is there another option apart of the aforementioned?

Thank you all for the atention!

To fully get the potential of the Condenser microphone, it really is suggested to use an audio interface. I personally have tried using an XLR to USB type A cable (kinda works but not on full potential). An audio interface (scarlett is preferrable) is good to power up your mic. 

Edit: You could also try 3rd party apps such as Voicemeeter to amplify the gain of the microphone and a little bit of equalization but the hissing would also increase.

23 minutes ago, Lemmyyyy said:

To fully get the potential of the Condenser microphone, it really is suggested to use an audio interface. I personally have tried using an XLR to USB type A cable (kinda works but not on full potential). An audio interface (scarlett is preferrable) is good to power up your mic. 

Edit: You could also try 3rd party apps such as Voicemeeter to amplify the gain of the microphone and a little bit of equalization but the hissing would also increase.

Thank you for the reply.

My doubt is: how do i plug a USB mic into a interface: the interface only has XLR and P10 connections. I would have to change the mic to one that has a native XLR connection.

As far as I know, you would have to change your microphone in that situation.