PC parts Price hike due to Coronavirus

Rumman

In my country (Bangladesh) PC parts price climbing upward at a full speed. For example, 3600 cost 25 dollar more then the regular price. And other products also cost more then the price of 3 -4 weeks previous price. For this reason there are numerous speculations about it. Some say, this is due to coronavirus at China (because different shipment were cancelled thus causes shortage of products).

Now I am planning to buy a ryzen setup; for that purpose I also sell my previous Intel system recently. I also heard, memory prices will go higher due to Production disruption in China. In this circumstances, what should I do?

Should I buy right now paying this Premium? 

Or maybe going to under powered 2600x instead of 3600 to merge the price?

don't pay a premium, there is a ryzen shortage but not do to anything morbid like the virus, amd just can't order enough due to popularity, just keep waiting and things will get a lot better.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

I don't know if this topic meets the requirements to be a "news thread". This seems more appropriate for the CPU subforum.

Anyway, price fluctuations on one single part could be due to many factors, local supply and demand for example. Unless we see a marked increase in all product segments, and across all regions, I doubt this has anything to do with the spread of the Coronavirus which originated in Wuhan, China.

Also, I think it takes a while for supply restraints to trickle down the supply chain to affect pricing. Most distributors have stock that lasts at least some weeks. Unless they are being predatory and "anticipating" a shortage and jacking up the price.. We saw the same thing when there was talk of Chinese tariffs impacting US pricing for electronics.. The tarrifs would likely be felt weeks, if not months after tariffs were imposed.