Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HIgh-end wireless gaming heaphones

Hi guys.

 

I currentlly have a Beyerdynamic DT 770Pro wired headphones and I would like to get seel them and get something wireless. I am really happy with how thees sound and also with the weight of thees headphones, so the confort is quite good. Is there anything that sounds just as good but is wireless and has a microphone? 

The SteelSeries Arctis Pro looks to be quite decent, but not sure how they sound in comparison to the DT 770 Pro and also they seem more heavy, so not sure on the confort side.

 

Any opinions on this, or suggestions on other pair of headphones?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably won't sound as good but tics all the boxes . The Sennheiser GSP 670 

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A guy I work with also has Beyer DT770's and bought the SteelSeries Arctis Pro because he also wanted something wireless. He claims he can't hear the difference between the two. 

 

but this is also the man who has not once complained about the sound quality in the work car, which is pretty trash. I'd also suggest the Sennheisers, heard a lot of good about all the new Sennheiser gaming stuff. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will have a look at Senheiser, but for starters I don't like to alien look of the Sennheiser GSP 670 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Otonel88 said:

Will have a look at Senheiser, but for starters I don't like to alien look of the Sennheiser GSP 670 

 

3 minutes ago, Lauen said:

A guy I work with also has Beyer DT770's and bought the SteelSeries Arctis Pro because he also wanted something wireless. He claims he can't hear the difference between the two. 

 

but this is also the man who has not once complained about the sound quality in the work car, which is pretty trash. I'd also suggest the Sennheisers, heard a lot of good about all the new Sennheiser gaming stuff. 

I fogot to quote. my reply above

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually considering going or at least trying the Audezze Mobius, or the Hyper X cloud orbit, which apparently uses the same driver as the Audezze but its a bit cheaper because of the materials used.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Otonel88 said:

I am actually considering going or at least trying the Audezze Mobius, or the Hyper X cloud orbit, which apparently uses the same driver as the Audezze but its a bit cheaper because of the materials used.

th emobius has latency problems.. pretty sure the cloud orbit is supposed to be a cheaper mobius

 

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator
 

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

 

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your max budget you want/can spend on?

 

That Sennheiser GSP 670 looks terrible and extremely ugly. I wanted to get the Mobius too untill rice guru recommended me different one.

 

But, if you really want/need it wireless and want one that sounds like the DT770, why not keep it? There are bluetooth adapters and I'm pretty sure there are bluetooth adapters with a mic too. Fiio should have them, maybe the BTR5? Or EarStudio ES100 or Avantree GS70. Finding one that sounds like the DT770 and doesn't look retarded will be very difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CTR640 said:

What is your max budget you want/can spend on?

 

That Sennheiser GSP 670 looks terrible and extremely ugly. I wanted to get the Mobius too untill rice guru recommended me different one.

 

But, if you really want/need it wireless and want one that sounds like the DT770, why not keep it? There are bluetooth adapters and I'm pretty sure there are bluetooth adapters with a mic too. Fiio should have them, maybe the BTR5? Or EarStudio ES100 or Avantree GS70. Finding one that sounds like the DT770 and doesn't look retarded will be very difficult.

I think I might do just taht, get a bluetooth mic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not all w/l headphones have latency issues (I know BT models have it) but the Creative SXFI Theater doesn't have this issue at all. I have one, and I use it for watching movies, that room feel sound is just awesome for movies.

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB Patriot Viper RGB 3600CL17 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD + 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Leopold FC660C + Logitech G703 | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | LG SL8YG soundbar | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | PowerColor RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | iOppo HA-1 | Philips HTL9100 soundbar | Caselabs M8 | Seasonic X-1250 | Mistel Barocco MD770 RGB + Logitech G502 | Samsung Acer XR341CK 21:9 75Hz Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Leadtek GTX 1080 Hurricane OC | Tt View 31 | Corsair HX-1050 | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lauen said:

why are looks even something you consider? won't you just be sitting in your room playing video games anyway? you won't be looking in a mirror all day. 

I don't like flashy headphones. Like my PC setup it has to be 'clean' :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×