Cant disable windows event logger

BudgetBuilder
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,
11 hours ago, BudgetBuilder said:

I have been trying to disable windows event logger to remove input lag in GTA V but every time I press disable it comes up with Error 1061.

This does not affect input lag. Sounds like you are following crap you found on the internet.

Windows Event Logger logs into a database events that occurs on the system, such as logins, error messages and warning messages. That is all it does.

If your system has trouble running Event logger, then it is clearly not suitable to run any software today, let alone games.

I have been trying to disable windows event logger to remove input lag in GTA V but every time I press disable it comes up with Error 1061.

11 hours ago, BudgetBuilder said:

This does not affect input lag. Sounds like you are following crap you found on the internet.

Windows Event Logger logs into a database events that occurs on the system, such as logins, error messages and warning messages. That is all it does.

If your system has trouble running Event logger, then it is clearly not suitable to run any software today, let alone games.