corona virus

Letgomyleghoe
Go to solution Solved by Letgomyleghoe,

ATTENTION: there is a covid 19 F@H event happening, you can find it HERE.

this is a good opportunity to help with research!

Message added by SansVarnic

Due to the nature of this topic, please keep cool heads and conversation On Topic.

Intentional Derailing, Political Rhetoric, or Arguing will result in removal of comments/replies and warnings issued.

The "No politics" rule will be enforced even harder. This will be last warning you get. If someone posts any political rhetoric (about parties, ideology, policy etc.), you will receive PM from moderator telling to step off the thread. As forum does not have functionality to do it better ways. If you continue to post ANYTHING after receiving PM, you will get warnings for not following staff instructions.

Posting news about what governments in your parts of world do in order to act on this crisis is fine, but will be looked case-by-case. (Updated 03/19/2020)

Remember the core values of this forum;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

The Earth is probably just tired with our shit and wants us all to just fuck off already. It probably also sees it as doing a lot of us a favour, given how many of our own species seem hell-bent on trying to wipe ourselves as a whole out one way or another.

5 minutes ago, Delicious Cake said:

The Earth is probably just tired with our shit and wants us all to just fuck off already. It probably also sees it as doing a lot of us a favour, given how many of our own species seem hell-bent on trying to wipe ourselves as a whole out one way or another.

Seeing dolphins return to some Italy ports made me teary eyed a little bit not gonna lie.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

On 1/26/2020 at 8:24 PM, scuff gang said:

I'm wondering if this is just someone seeking fame or if the infection number is actually that high, we all know how much china lives to cover things up.

source:https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/coronavirus-whistleblower-nurse-says-china-has-90000-sick/

if the above "90,000" infected holds true i wonder the actual death count,

a tech forum is diffidently the place to ask about coronavirus

yep

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

15 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

a tech forum is diffidently the place to ask about coronavirus

yep

It was more of a discussion, no need to post if your just gonna call me out 🤷‍♂️

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

-= Topic Message has been updated. =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

* thread locked *

Apparently the HUGE message at the top of the thread saying "no politics" is still not read...

Warnings incoming.

Apparently, there are people who have very selective reading skills and/or don't care what happens. Warnings are indeed lined up.

This thread will stay locked.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv