how can I destroy my PC in a subtle way

daniel999

hi 

I want to destroy my pc in such a manner that it becomes impossible for anyone to tell that it was destroyed intentionally....I mean I want to kill my PC so that it can not ever be repaired, I'm talking irreversible damage, like ,you know what I mean. Why do I want to do such things you might ask . well my motherboard is very old with an outdated cpu socket and stuff .... I want a new pc and my parents said they wod only buy me a new one when my current one dies... I really want a new pc . I 've asked this on other forums and each time I did that I was told to get a job but I am 15 yrs old I'm still a student and there' s no way I can get a job legally.  And especially due to the fact that I need a large sum of money I 'd need a full time adult job :( impossible. Its hard to take "junior" jobs and they pay is awful!!  I wanna destroy this pc but I dont want anyone to be able to tell that it was tampered with...is it even possble? 

Thanx in advance lol Sorry I knwo its weird lol 

I can guarantee you that nobody will help you with that.

What are you current PC specs?

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

Just now, SenKa said:

I can guarantee you that nobody will help you with that.

What are you current PC specs?

why? i was completely honest..cpu is i3 low core speed and 4gb ram :( I literlly can't play any games stutter free please help me

Just now, daniel999 said:

why? i was completely honest..cpu is i3 low core speed and 4gb ram :( I literlly can't play any games stutter free please help me

Get a job and buy a PC yourself.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

Get a job and buy a PC yourself.

did you read my post ?? ?

You're going to be told to take whatever job you can get, or do whatever work you can do wherever you ask.

You're basically asking for people to help you to deceive your parents.

That's not very nice, regardless of age or motive.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Nvidia RTX 3090 FE - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - Samsung 980 Pro 250GB NVMe m.2 PCIE 4.0 - 970 Evo 1TB NVMe m.2 - T5 500GB External SSD - Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi 6) - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm - 3 x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition - 3 x 120mm Corsair ML120 - Corsair RM850X - Corsair Carbide 275R - Asus ROG PG279Q IPS 1440p 165hz G-Sync - Logitech G513 Linear - Logitech G502 Lightsync Wireless - Steelseries Arctic 7 Wireless

Just now, Curious Pineapple said:

You're going to be told to take whatever job you can get, or do whatever work you can do wherever you ask.

i have to study and those junior jobs are bad .......... not getting anywhere with that its basically slave work man you gotta understand , please

1 minute ago, daniel999 said:

did you read my post ?? ?

Yep and I don't buy it.

Even at 15 years old you will be able to get a job, or else you should look into doing 'chores' for people, which is basically a job too.

Plus when you are basically trying to fraud your parents into buying you a new PC, I am quite quick to dismiss the rest of the post as lies too.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Sushimus said:

This just sounds like a little kid trying to get a better pc from their parents by bricking the current. I promise whatever pc your parents got you was the best they could probably do within reason, be happy they got it for you and it has the specs it has. Not everyone gets that treatment

why s everybody so mean? I just want to enjoy games. My parents work a full time job and they earn a lot so it isn't hurting them....

Why do these posts keep coming up... Is this really the way children think nowadays?  If I break it my parents will have to buy me something new and better.  

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

1 minute ago, minibois said:

Yep and I don't buy it.

Even at 15 years old you will be able to get a job, or else you should look into doing 'chores' for people, which is basically a job too.

Plus when you are basically trying to fraud your parents into buying you a new PC, I am quite quick to dismiss the rest of the post as lies too.

I said that...but I also said those jobs are awful they expect me to work all day and then what I get paid 10 dollars or something ???? lol no thx that is what I call a robbery

why s everybody so mean? I just want to enjoy games. My parents work a full time job and they earn a lot so it isn't hurting them....

In that case you should consider sitting down with them.

I don't think the ''get a job'' is necessarily the only option. It's morally right but you could also just talk to you parents and tell them how you feel. 

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Nvidia RTX 3090 FE - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - Samsung 980 Pro 250GB NVMe m.2 PCIE 4.0 - 970 Evo 1TB NVMe m.2 - T5 500GB External SSD - Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi 6) - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm - 3 x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition - 3 x 120mm Corsair ML120 - Corsair RM850X - Corsair Carbide 275R - Asus ROG PG279Q IPS 1440p 165hz G-Sync - Logitech G513 Linear - Logitech G502 Lightsync Wireless - Steelseries Arctic 7 Wireless

Just now, Reytime said:

In that case you should consider sitting down with them.

I don't think the ''get a job'' is necessarily the only option. It's morally right but you could also just talk to you parents and tell them how you feel. 

they 'd just tell me to sign up for a junior job which I DON'T WANT. is that hard to understand ?

I have to study as well so how am I supposed to WORK + STUDY simlatanously? lollol

Can ANYONE help me, PLEASE

lol no thx that is what I call a robbery

11 minutes ago, daniel999 said:

I want a new pc and my parents said they wod only buy me a new one when my current one dies.

[...]

I wanna destroy this pc but I dont want anyone to be able to tell that it was tampered with

Calling those jobs robbery is kind of like throwing stones in a glass house.

If you dislike those junior jobs, make yourself more valuable so you get paid more.

The reason they will pay shit is probably because many children your age can't hold a job well.

Check local laws on minimum wage, I doubt they can make you work an entire day for 10 USD.

I don't want to condone that type of behavior. I suggest you either do as everyone here is suggesting and try to earn some money (in a legitimate way of course) or you just try to make the best with what you have (e.g. this PC).
Keep in mind that your PC's performance is most certainly on par with a high-end system from a few years back. That means you can play every game from that time and older ones with nice details and probably even other on lower settings. Those of us who are older than you all were your age at some points and let me tell you, for most of us there was more than enough entertainment around, be it PC games or other things.

Why not see what you can do for your family. 

Maybe tell them the problem you face, explain that PCs don't just "die" like that.

Maybe if you can be open, honest and generous with the free time you have (maybe replace gaming with earning money) you might get further.

As a parent I would want my child to be honest, hard working and understand the value of money.

I know play is important and PC gaming is fun but I worked damn hard and saved (cutting back on the fun stuff) to afford the PC I have now.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Just now, Sushimus said:

Honest advice, Im assuming you cant get a job yet: on your birthday do alot of research on computers and learn alot and ask your parents to get better parts for it, and you can probably help them pick it. Im sure the forum would be happy to help you learn that AND it has a good chance of happening because your parents would be really proud you learned so much

i don't only want parts, I want a whole new PC man i said the motherboard was awful and a good motherboard isn't cheap

Well the honest route would be telling your parents about your wants and making them clear that while your current PC is still running, it's not able to do run the programms you want it to run. 

If you want to be dishonest and decieve your parents just scratch some motherboard traces where your parents probably wont see it.

I said that...but I also said those jobs are awful they expect me to work all day and then what I get paid 10 dollars or something ???? lol no thx that is what I call a robbery

Perhaps your parents see the type of person you're becoming and realize that they shouldn't reward you for it.  Perhaps it's because they work full time and couldn't raise you properly.  You need to step back and take a look at yourself and realize you're only handicapping yourself for what challenges you'll find as an adult.  And even if your parents make enough money to buy replacements for things you break the fact that you have so little respect for them that you'd break something because you think you deserve something better is extremely bratty.  

Help yourself now and learn to work towards and earn things in life.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case