[Please help] My website load very slow. Can you help me.

thekingno001

hey,

Thetechlog.com is my site and It take upto 18 second to load

I have a 90 percent bounce rate with that.

I have my servers with wix.com 

I have another problem sometime The blog just dont load

Please help

3 minutes ago, thekingno001 said:

hey,

Please help

Who is hosting your sites, and what is the server specs?

Just now, Cazzasim said:

He literally said Wix is, and I would assume he's using their cheapest/free servers, so whatever those specs are.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, Cazzasim said:

wix is hosting my site

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

He literally said Wix is, and I would assume he's using their cheapest/free servers, so whatever those specs are.

yup

the server cost was 5 dollars a year in india

Woops just noticed that lol.

@thekingno001

Evan at the cheap free servers there isn't much to much heavy content.

Have you included a lot of third party library (JavaScript ETC?).

One thing you could try is compress any css or js code.

Another thing would be download your site in offline mode and open it up in a browser if it loads straight away then i would say its wix's problem and u should probably leave or upgrade.

A good recommendation would be to use AWS Lightsail. they are good for site's like these and cheap.

have a look https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/

2 minutes ago, thekingno001 said:

That's your problem. If you want it faster, pay more. Could also be your home internet connection but you get what you pay for.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

9 minutes ago, thekingno001 said:

By choosing a developing country as hosting this would give you great deals and savings as everything would be cheaper. But thus also means slower transfer speeds.

You will also need to be aware of who your audience is and where there based i would spawn a server somewhere else. Pay more.

90% bounce rate is crazy.

21 minutes ago, Cazzasim said:

By choosing a developing country as hosting this would give you great deals and savings as everything would be cheaper. But thus also means slower transfer speeds.

You will also need to be aware of who your audience is and where there based i would spawn a server somewhere else. Pay more.

90% bounce rate is crazy.

I live in india

30 minutes ago, Cazzasim said:

Woops just noticed that lol.

@thekingno001

Evan at the cheap free servers there isn't much to much heavy content.

Have you included a lot of third party library (JavaScript ETC?).

One thing you could try is compress any css or js code.

Another thing would be download your site in offline mode and open it up in a browser if it loads straight away then i would say its wix's problem and u should probably leave or upgrade.

A good recommendation would be to use AWS Lightsail. they are good for site's like these and cheap.

have a look https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/

Can you recommend me any great youtube Tutorial 

That's one of the main problems with these drag-and-drop web builders, which is that they have way too much overhead which hurts the load time and performance. Not much you can do other than using something else other than Wix.

🙂

2 hours ago, thekingno001 said:

Can you recommend me any great youtube Tutorial 

Ah Sorry i don't have any video or know.

If you defiantly can't change provider follow these steps below to see if it helps.

1. Enable Caching on your site - I have included an artificial from Wix on how to enable this

https://support.wix.com/en/article/caching-your-sites-pages

2. Host images else where - Since the server speed is limited host your images via google and just use the image src attribute to link to that image.

https://www.labnol.org/internet/embed-google-photos-in-website/29194/

3. Compress all Javascript and CSS Code (Make sure to keep a local backup of the uncompressed version or know how to decompress when u want to do any changes).

https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/tips-tricks/how-to-minify-your-websites-css-html-javascript

4. (Optional) Review the java script library's you have included. If you have included a whole library to just have one function from this just isolate the function from the library and include in your scripts tag

3 hours ago, thekingno001 said:

hey,

Please help

Many problem with these web hosting sites. Your website is probably hosting with another bunch websites on the same server. Since you've mentioned you're on the cheapest package, why not change package or move to another hosting provider?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

• There's a lot of heavy scripting going on there, HTTP requests are through the roof because of it. I'd try a different style.
  • DNS lookup speed is particularly high on the homepage, try using Cloudflare to speed things up.
  • Use Cloudflare (or an alternative) as a CDN to decrease page size and optimize data delivery.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

I think it's your internet connection, your browser, or simply your computer is too weak to render heavy js and html quickly. Load fairly quick on my android phone. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

one thing i reccomend is setting a maximum box size on your "blogs" page, it is very unpleasant to look at, also, try putting the search bar and logo on every page

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

11 hours ago, thekingno001 said:

hey,

Please help

90% of the page is CSS or Javascript. That's why.

How to build a fast website:

1) separate code and style from data. Lots of responsive sites fail this.

2) CSS should define styles, and Javascript should not. These should be in external files, not in-line with the page data.

3) Don't put third-party content (eg trackers and ads) javascript before the content, otherwise your third party will prevent your site from loading. Make use of lazy-loading mechanisms for this stuff so that third party content only loads after your entire first party assets have loaded.

Also in that CSS you have literately a several pages of fonts. Surely you don't have that many different fonts.