PC turns on for one second, then turns off.

TorrentYE

I was putting in my RGB fan that came with my Rosewill Prism M, and my pc speaker, and went to plug up my pc. When I plugged in everything, the pc would turn on for one second, RGB flashing, Fans Spinning, but would immediately turned off. I’ve tried to reseat my cables, RAM, and they haven’t worked. This is my last hope, please help.

SPECS:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MSI B450 Tomahawk 

16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, 3200

EVGA GeForce 1060 6GB SC.

Corsair CX550M

Rosewill Prism M RGB

reduce PC to bare minimum, only one stick of RAM, disconnect all storage devices, disconnect all USB devices, make sure all power cables are connected firmly, clear CMOS.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

This Pc was working before correct? Maybe check the outlet that you are plugged into.

Generally double check all power connectors, it sounds like its a Power problem with the PSU, so double check all connections. 

The exact same thing happened with my pc. The two things to check for is ram issue or psu issue take out one stick of ram and try if still doesn't work use the other stick if ram checks out it is your psu and I recommend not trying to start is again if it turns out of be a psu issue. In my case due to my psu I had to go through 2 motherboards and 3 processors before the psu actually died fully... I suggest rmaing your psu and stating it as a restating issue.