Horizon Zero Dawn rumored to be coming to PC this year

Paul Rudd

Its one of the games I would love to play, but never could. I think the only other one that would make me happier (from ps4 exclusives) would have been Bloodborne.
Hope its true, but im a bit skeptical

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

This would be awesome.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

Hopefully it will perform better and will be properly ported.

Otherwise I'll have PS5 by the time that happens and won't bother with issues.

Those might be a huge downfall: RDR2 is a perfect example.

9 hours ago, Quinnell said:

Oh cool.  I might actually get to play it then.  As long as it's not an Epic Games exclusive, that is.

I'm thinking Sony will have its own store to sell PS games.  More than that, I think this is primarily about expanding PS Now in the PC space.  Right now, it is only useful for streaming PS3 games.  But with Sony moving their services to Azure I think they are getting serious about expanding PlayStation beyond the console.  Very much like what Microsoft has done with Xbox.