Ay bro think You could hook me up with some PC parts?.....

Imagine

Everyone wants an upgrade my dude, that's why you work for your own stuff to afford it all!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You can't just get free parts like that, as minibois said, we all want upgrades but PC components don't just grow off of trees. No matter how many times you try, you're not going to end up getting anything for free - and even if someone did offer you something they'd probably try and mug you or give you a terrible component. Sorry to break it to you.

>sees title

>waits for thread lock

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Sorry, but you gotta work for parts. You can't just get free parts. If it was that easy to get free stuff everybody would have 3950x's and 2080ti.

Sorry if i'm kinda sounding like an a**hole

2 minutes ago, ImNewt said:

You can't just get free parts like that, as minibois said, we all want upgrades but PC components don't just grow off of trees. No matter how many times you try, you're not going to end up getting anything for free - and even if someone did offer you something they'd probably try and mug you or give you a terrible component. Sorry to break it to you.

1)  You are reacting in a teaching way when he counldn't give 2 shits about that.  He wants free stuff, he isn't open to learning about the world.

2)  You're wrong.  He may infact get things for free. Plenty of suckers give free stuff away to con artists and beggars.

3)  Getting mugged most likely?  Join the real world sometime, that isn't how things work.

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

>sees title

>waits for thread lock

>reads comment by fasauceome

>sees no lock on thread

>is confused

>is more confused by using ">" instead of *'s

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Just now, Jtalk4456 said:

>reads comment by fasauceome

>sees no lock on thread

>is confused

>is more confused by using ">" instead of *'s

LOL

🙂Midnight.GG. Do you want a prize?

Just now, GGFast said:

With this much hate yea no goodbye forum

lmao what did you think was gonna happen? they gonna give you a free rtx 2080? If you really that desperate go onto ur local facebook marketplace or something and see if you can find and old gpu or cpu for like a dollar, thats as close as "free" you can get..

11 minutes ago, minibois said:

Everyone wants an upgrade my dude, that's why you work for your own stuff to afford it all!

11 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Ay bro, think you could stop begging for stuff?

10 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Tell you what, I'll give you $1000 in parts IF you give me $5000 first :)

9 minutes ago, ImNewt said:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

>sees title

>waits for thread lock

5 minutes ago, tankyx said:

Lol nope.

5 minutes ago, Retro_R said:

Sorry, but you gotta work for parts. You can't just get free parts. If it was that easy to get free stuff everybody would have 3950x's and 2080ti.

Sorry if i'm kinda sounding like an a**hole

OK OK Fine

🙂Midnight.GG. Do you want a prize?

Just now, GGFast said:

With this much hate yea no goodbye forum

Yeah, people are gonna get mad when you ask for free parts. It doesn't work like that. You gotta pay for parts like the rest of us