Low GPU Usage in some games RX 5700XT

tyem

My problem is now present in the known issues list for the AMD drivers so you all know where you can go. "experts"...

By the way, you still have not explained how the 5700 XT is getting lower fps than an RX 580/480 in demanding games such as GTA V/Metro Exodus(DX12)/Kingdom Come/Subnautica. Until you can do so, again, shut the fuck up and don't type bullshit in people's topics. I don't care about game engines and LoL and what not. (still 5700 XT getting 180 fps vs RX 480 getting 300 fps has yet to be explained, because it can't be, because those numbers don't make sense whichever way you look at them)

It is not my PC that is limiting the card in any way. It's got to do with the card itself and the AMD drivers. 

It is physically impossible for a better card to get lower fps than a weaker card in any scenario unless there is a driver limitation such as this one. And no, I'm not the only one who has these issues nor am I in some minority of sorts. The people whose cards are working perfectly are the minority here, as you can see on every tech forum.

I get 60 fps in GTA V on the same settings that my 580 got me 80-110 fps on. The GPU usage is 40% and core clock goes down to 500mhz while I'm looking down at Los Santos. In Metro my fps dropped to 50 in the desert area on ultra settings. Again, low usage and low core clock. You get it now or do I have to go on?

Oh and by the way: I did send a report to AMD. Waiting for an actual solution and not random comments from "experts". This will be my last post here. I was hoping for at least some attempts at finding a solution and not just this pointless spam but whatever. Keep attacking me. It's not like I'm gonna read this topic again.

Ryzen 5 2600 3.9Ghz all cores 1.175V | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | 16GB ADATA Gammix D10 @ 3000C16 | Sapphire RX 5700 XT Pulse | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB & 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Super Flower Leadex II 650W | Phanteks P350X

Asus VG245HE 24" 1080p 75hz | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Logitech G710+ MX Brown | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G440

Let's try and stay civil, please.

• Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.

I would recommend trying some synthetic benchmarks like Superposition, Heaven, or 3D Mark Time Spy (free version). This will give you a score that you can compare to other systems with similar hardware.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450