What the heck is this beeping noise when I press the shift key while in BOPS2?

afyeung
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
7 hours ago, afyeung said:

I switched the graphics profile in Radeon settings from gaming to standard. My pc currently has a R9 270x. That got rid of the noise. It’s not sticky keys btw. That’s not a windows sound if you watch the video. 

Your sig is outdated. See

As shown in the video, there's this beeping noise when I press the shift key in Black Ops 2. I just got this PC so that's the only game I have downloaded lol. I've never heard this noise in my life. I thought it was sticky keys but I know that sound is different and I had that disabled. Thank you for the help.

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Hitting shift a bunch of times never makes this noise outside of game.

I switched the graphics profile in Radeon settings from gaming to standard. My pc currently has a R9 270x. That got rid of the noise. It’s not sticky keys btw. That’s not a windows sound if you watch the video. 

41 minutes ago, afyeung said:

I think its signifying GPU-Scaling just happened,.. or similar to that effect,..
I remember it happened to me on (all) games that went INTO fullscreen at that moment, i'd get the beep.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

7 hours ago, afyeung said:

Your sig is outdated. See

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv