Trident z rgb in b360m

My current system has a

i3-8100,asus b360m motherboard, zotac 1060,250 gb ssd,ml240l rgb aio, and I upgraded my ram to some trident z rgb 3600 MHz ram (from Corsair vengeance lpx 2133MHz)

ive installed it now my pc will turn on all the lights will turn on no signal to my monitor and my keyboard and mouse rgb aren’t on I don’t think my USB ports have power

If anyone has pointers that’d be greatly appreciated 

Newegg spec sheet for your motherboard  seems to be saying that the highest speed memory supported is 2666.  There is reference to the QVL so there may be exceptions there.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Try booting the system with 1 stick of RAM in slot 2. Then try with the other stick.

If possible, clear the CMOS too. Clearing the CMOS will reset the BIOS, so any overclocks or boot orders will be reverted to the default.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/