Silverstone ARM22SC

I thought it was gonna be much more expensive, but the price it great. I'm guessing this will be more useful in a workstation were multi monitors is a must and you need to be constantly moving them.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

WOW that's cheap for such a quality product!

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

my one question that was not addresed in the B-roll footage is, is it possible for you to put one screen on top of the other. In the same way that levelcap has his screens setup in this vid

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Wow it's amazing and cheap  :D
Would be cool with my dual ASUS PA238Q!

Is this the set Wendell uses?

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

Is this the set Wendell uses?

no, wendell uses spaceco montior arms. They are super baller and super expensive.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

no, wendell uses spaceco montior arms. They are super baller and super expensive.

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

Fixed that for you :P

Like twice the price of this one lol

Monitor mounts/stands are very overpriced IMO.  One of the reasons is that the market is mostly businesses. 

I would like to see the cost of these units come down.  Many people can't justify a mult-monitor stand that cost more than a monitor/desk/chair.

Fixed that for you :P

Like twice the price of this one lol

i priced it out for the kind of stands that i would need to create my perfect setup and it would have run me about $1500

Monitor mounts/stands are very overpriced IMO.  One of the reasons is that the market is mostly businesses. 

I would like to see the cost of these units come down.  Many people can't justify a mult-monitor stand that cost more than a monitor/desk/chair.

evidently you have not seen the pricing on something like an ergotron. those things are bloody expensive compared to this silverstone unit. And think about it, this is for 2 montiors so you are only spending about $100 extra per screen to have a stand that does not suck balls

i priced it out for the kind of stands that i would need to create my perfect setup and it would have run me about $1500

My head hurts.

Love the look of that!
Great review, it's things like this that are often over looked by reviewers because I think they're seen as boring. However, they're needed, and it's great to see a review being done :)

.....I gotta admit I was super disappointed when I found out they're for 24's though.

Come on Silverstone, where's the 27" love.

I'd say people that are shelling out the money for more than one monitor can justify it. I know I can, and would buy these in a heartbeat.

It's a pretty niche market.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Love the look of that!

Great review, it's things like this that are often over looked by reviewers because I think they're seen as boring. However, they're needed, and it's great to see a review being done :)

.....I gotta admit I was super disappointed when I found out they're for 24's though.

Come on Silverstone, where's the 27" love.

I'd say people that are shelling out the money for more than one monitor can justify it. I know I can, and would buy these in a heartbeat.

It's a pretty niche market.

what is actually stopping you from putting a 27 on this thing, is it the spacing or the weight

what is actually stopping you from putting a 27 on this thing, is it the spacing or the weight

To be honest I'm not sure. They're just recommended for 24" and under. I don't think it would be weight, they're rated for 22lbs per arm and a 27" head is only 12lbs.

I've emailed them for a little clarity. Even if I have to get 2 of the single monitor arms, it's something I'd invest in.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

evidently you have not seen the pricing on something like an ergotron. those things are bloody expensive compared to this silverstone unit. And think about it, this is for 2 montiors so you are only spending about $100 extra per screen to have a stand that does not suck balls

I have seen those stands, and it proves my point.  Those are way overpriced and offer crap features to boot.  The steel/engineering involved in many of these stands does not justify the price point.  Compare these to I dunno.... a comptuer case, in terms of material cost and engineering, and it becomes evident that people pay too much for these stands.

To be honest I'm not sure. They're just recommended for 24" and under. I don't think it would be weight, they're rated for 22lbs per arm and a 27" head is only 12lbs.

I've emailed them for a little clarity. Even if I have to get 2 of the single monitor arms, it's something I'd invest in.

same here, i have a grand plan of having 5 screens, dual 27s on the top and triple 24s on the bottom. Something like this would be fantastic as it would save me from having to spend outragous amounts of money on arms or makeing something myself that cant be adjusted

I have seen those stands, and it proves my point.  Those are way overpriced and offer crap features to boot.  The steel/engineering involved in many of these stands does not justify the price point.  Compare these to I dunno.... a comptuer case, in terms of material cost and engineering, and it becomes evident that people pay too much for these stands.

here in aus an equivalent dual screen ergotron is 370 vs 250, i think that is a pretty good deal. You have to remember that things like these have moving parts unlike computer cases and a much more complicated. You have to make sure that your product when fully loaded will not flex or become incapable of supporting the displays that are mounted on it.

same here, i have a grand plan of having 5 screens, dual 27s on the top and triple 24s on the bottom. Something like this would be fantastic as it would save me from having to spend outragous amounts of money on arms or makeing something myself that cant be adjusted

I think you'd run out of clamping room! I'm almost tempted to replace my 2 27" idea with 3 24". It'd actually be cheaper.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler