Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant find charger for my laptop

So I just bought 5 laptops for 16 bucks, I found chargers for 4 of them, but I can not find a charger for one of them. It is a Dell  Latitude C family, model number is PPX (apparently google doesnt show anything for ppx, only cpx), reference number is 99080, input is 20V = 3.5 amps. Do all dell latitude C laptops have the same charger? I could use a hand.  

Thank you

It's a CPxH.

https://www.dell.com/community/Laptops-General-Read-Only/Can-you-tell-me-which-kind-of-Latitude-CPx-this-is/td-p/3458940

Also, just out of curiosity, did you happen to get any Thinkpads in the lot?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Fiio FH1S

i use arch btw

3 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

It's a CPxH.

https://www.dell.com/community/Laptops-General-Read-Only/Can-you-tell-me-which-kind-of-Latitude-CPx-this-is/td-p/3458940

Also, just out of curiosity, did you happen to get any Thinkpads in the lot?

No thinkpads in my lot. 2 Toshiba's, 1 gatwway, 1 dell, and 1 asus. These are very old and not working but I will put linux on them with a 500 gig ssd  each and a ram upgrade. They will then be sold as general purpose workstations. Schoolwork or cheap disposable laptops will be their main plus, disposable as in they take it to china for a business meeting and  if they confiscate it its not the end of  the world.

4 minutes ago, JoeAceJR said:

If you dont  mind, why were you wondering if there were any thinkpads in  my lot?

I like them, lol. And since the Dell you're asking about has a PIII, I figured that if you did have some Thinkpads they'd be extra cool.

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Fiio FH1S

i use arch btw

20 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I like them, lol. And since the Dell you're asking about has a PIII, I figured that if you did have some Thinkpads they'd be extra cool.

My dell has a what? Whats a PIII?

2 minutes ago, JoeAceJR said:

My dell has a what? Whats a PIII?

Pentium 3.

SPECS:

i use arch btw

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Pentium 3.

Oh. So what im getting from this thread is my PPX dell latitude is really a CPxH dell latitude laptop and I need to search for a dell latitude CPxH charger? 

2 minutes ago, JoeAceJR said:

Oh. So what im getting from this thread is my PPX dell latitude is really a CPxH dell latitude laptop and I need to search for a dell latitude CPxH charger? 

Think so.

SPECS:

i use arch btw