How to remove admin on chromebook

So basically I of course have a school chromebook. It is a lenovo 100e and I was wondering if there was a way to remove administrator. I can't go into dev mode, (it says dev mode not compatible or something like that) and they blocked power washing, so what could I do?

8 hours ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

So basically I of course have a school chromebook. It is a lenovo 100e and I was wondering if there was a way to remove administrator. I can't go into dev mode, (it says dev mode not compatible or something like that) and they blocked power washing, so what could I do?

If its the schools property then you cant legally remove admin. The school has it configured they way they want and thats just how it is. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

If its the schools property then you cant legally remove admin. The school has it configured they way they want and thats just how it is. 

except I bought the chromebook with my own money. my school lets us supply our own (better) chromebooks as long as we let them instal admin stuff on them

3 hours ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

except I bought the chromebook with my own money. my school lets us supply our own (better) chromebooks as long as we let them instal admin stuff on them

Is the device still used for school? If so we can’t help, you agreed to their policy. We cant help you get around their security. 

If not then I will say this. There are ways of factory resetting the device on startup. But keep in mind they might out right ban your device from their network if you do this. There might also be additional consequences for such action. 

3 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Is the device still used for school? If so we can’t help, you agreed to their policy. We cant help you get around their security. 

If not then I will say this. There are ways of factory resetting the device on startup. But keep in mind they might out right ban your device from their network if you do this. There might also be additional consequences for such action. 

what are some of those ways besides ctrl+shift+alt+r?

2 hours ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

what are some of those ways besides ctrl+shift+alt+r?

There is a way to reinstal the OS. But as I said, these are security mesures YOU AGREED TO. We cant help you get around security.