nVidia 1080Ti screws?

Kitsan

I had an after market cooler on my 1080Ti founders edition, I want to put the blower back on so I can fit it into an ITX rig but I can't find the screws for love nor money, the 3 that go above the ports.... is there anywhere that I can buy them? 8uT6hn-XGOeIPG5fjFbSqH66TLNXLX5Pyq9DD0p-Ydg.jpg.05c948fe817835859af2eb1531968dcc.jpg

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

are the other 2 screws visible in your pic, are the capable of being screwed into the missing threaded holes? If so, the gauge the proximity of those screws to the ones that are missing, and try a local Wholesale Merchant of hardware. I mean a commercial type supplier, not your Mum and Dad style Hardware Store, they're likely to be able to match the missing screws, tho they do look slightly smaller than the 2 screws still fitted, but that may help you figure out what thread they are...tho very likely to  be a Metric thread, say an M3? Now that I wrote that...does a screw from mounting a hard drive or the smaller screw from securing an optical drive...do they thread into the holes you're trying to fill? Just a thought or 2...

Thanks for replying but I actually found them today :)

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

• 1 year later...

Hello, do you still remember the size of the screws? Can you share with us, thankyou