Need a High End Laptop

I need a very powerful laptop for gaming. The minimum spec I need is RTX 2070 at least a 144hz display 16Gb ram and atleast a 500Gb ssd. The two options on my list are the Razer Blade 15 or Asus Zephyrus S GX502. And both being fantastic choices the only reason which is stopping me from getting any is good after sales service. I know Razer has pretty crap service and I am coming to know Asus is also not very good in this regard. What should I do should I bite the bullet and go for one and if yes which one it should be and if no what other option can I go for. (I am not that much of a RGB person and would love if the body is more elegant looking like the Razer Blade) 

What about a Helios? Definetly not a lightweight if thats a must have. And battery life... well it comes with a lot of power under the hood.

1 minute ago, ZeouLs said:

What about a Helios? Definetly not a lightweight if thats a must have. And battery life... well it comes with a lot of power under the hood.

I have very bad experience with Acer and Hp. So far Dell and ThinkPad are the only laptop which I can truly say are worth buying. Razer and Asus are new territory for me so I wanted to check those out. Also helios does not seem to be that premium as compared to Razer's offerings

44 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

I really like the build quality of Alienware laptops

Back in the day of netbooks, Alienware was the only company (AFAIK) that made a 10" magnesium alloy gaming netbook. I wish I had one. Alienware comes up with some wicked shit sometimes. I don't know if they still do magnesium alloy but i do know it makes a huge difference in quality and price.