I bought a Dell Optiplex 7010 for $110 US

I bought this Optiplex 7010 on Newegg for 110 dollars with a i7-3770, 2 8gb STICKS OF MEMORY @ 1600MHz, and Downgraded it to a I3-3240 and installed a 1050 ti MSI low profile card. I upgraded the memory to 10 GB and used the 8 from it to upgrade another PC to 16 GB. 

The MSI card goes for 189 dollars on Newegg. The optiplex is sold out. the link is

https://www.newegg.com/p/1VK-0001-11892?Item=9SIADZE9YM9517&nm_mc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel&cm_mmc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel-_-Content-_-text-_-

They might get it back. It's a awsome deal. Best that I have seen for 110 dollars.

I clean installed Windows 10 pro and was able to activate it with the key that was on the machine which was a Windows 7 Pro key. Great deal if it comes back.

Made for a quick build. Probably cheapest of the year.

Use it for parts or use it for a build, I7-3770 is still a good CPU.

Kick-ass system. This generation of Optiplex is my favourite. They look good and are built pretty well (well, for a prebuilt).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈