Should not Christmas time be busy on LTT.com ?

amdorintel

it seems to me that linus tips on tech is degrading downward with the users actively posting.

makes me wonder if that is correlated to the # of views with videos

anyone paying attention to that?

looking through the youtube channel, not many videos are getting beyond 2M

Who has the Best PC at LTT??

Sep 22, 2019

The All-ROG Gaming PC!

Aug 29, 2019

sorting via most populer, everything is years old.

I dont really recall a time except during big releases and giveaways that the forum was ever super busy.

Activity seems to have dropped a bit in the last year or so. A lot of vets are also like, super super gone, or just log in once a week and stick to the vanguard threads, gun, anime, garage.

But activity even back when I joined wasnt insane. It was more active but not by that much.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 hour ago, Atmos said:

giveaways

could be faske giveaways too, you just never know

gotta trust linus!

Just now, amdorintel said:

could be faske giveaways too, you just never know

gotta trust linus!

Well not just linus. There have been a number of community giveaways from other members over the years. usually its just stuff like games, but a couple times its been components too.

Linus just draws the big crowds because you know, he owns the damn place and has about oh... 9,740,000 x most of our audiences lol.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||