3900x deliding

planning on getting a ryzen 9 3900x and was wondering if delliding will give me any AND I MEAN ANY thermal difference, planning on overclocking as far as i can get the chip to without causing stability issues. 

any guides for deliding 3900x? 

any thermal difference??

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Haven't heard anything regarding Ryzen delidding... and with their chip layout being different I'd be interested to see what methods are used to remove the lid (doubt there is a tool like there are for Intel chips)

Nop, the lid is already soldered on there (i think indium and some gold for shielding/corrosion blocker) 

Therefore you’d make it worse with putting thermal compound in there 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

1 minute ago, JoshHendi said:

Haven't heard anything regarding Ryzen delidding... and with their chip layout being different I'd be interested to see what methods are used to remove the lid (doubt there is a tool like there are for Intel chips)

YouTube: der8auer ryzen delid

can be done but its HARD due to the solder AND hellarisky ANND doesn’t help

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

DON'T DO IT! Your chances of damaging the chip are incredibly high and you'll be left with a tiny $500 paper weight. The IHS is already soldered onto the chip so you'd just be making things worse by using your own compound or liquid metal. You could however safely lap the surface of the IHS and your water block (but it depends on the block) to ensure you have the best possible contact between the two. Look into that if you're so inclined there are plenty of guides out there.   

32 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

YouTube: der8auer ryzen delid

can be done but its HARD due to the solder AND hellarisky ANND doesn’t help

Idk but I'd be terrified to try it on that beauty

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x