Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No boot!!!! GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING

15 minutes ago, ThePowerLeopard said:

BIG UPDATE:

Somehow I managed to start windows (so my graphics card is working), but I have one problem.

Normally my 4 case fans have lights (blue) but now the lights are off.

When I boot 2 of the 4 are lighted but then shut down.

If you need a video just ask. You know a solution?

 

 

what PSU do you have?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

what did you do to make it work?

Honestly I don't know. I connected the vga cable (cause it's an old GPU xd) and booted the pc and apparently it worked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what PSU do you have?

I have the cooler master masterwatt 500 which should be enough for the build that I want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThePowerLeopard said:

BIG UPDATE:

Somehow I managed to start windows (so my graphics card is working), but I have one problem.

Normally my 4 case fans have lights (blue) but now the lights are off.

When I boot 2 of the 4 are lighted but then shut down.

If you need a video just ask. You know a solution?

 

 

lights of but fans still spinning? maybe not plugged correctly?

HELP the LTT F@H TEAM FIGHT COVID-19!! Its easy: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

lights of but fans still spinning? maybe not plugged correctly?

I'm sure they are plugged in correctly because sometimes they light up and then the light goes off

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePowerLeopard said:

I'm sure they are plugged in correctly because sometimes they light up and then the light goes off

 

hm are they controllable? If not it might be a power issue.

HELP the LTT F@H TEAM FIGHT COVID-19!! Its easy: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Metallus97 said:

hm are they controllable? If not it might be a power issue.

hmm I think the're not controllable but I can connect them to the PSU instead of the motherboard. Should I do that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThePowerLeopard said:

hmm I think the're not controllable but I can connect them to the PSU instead of the motherboard. Should I do that?

Yes maybe, but to do this you need adapters and they will run 100% thrust all the time 

HELP the LTT F@H TEAM FIGHT COVID-19!! Its easy: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×