MSI Mystic Light not working....

Cheeky Bugger

I have an issue with this msi software,if i want to change colours of my rgb fans i have to uninstall mystic light and then again install it,otherwise when i click on apply a certain colour nothing happens,it just stays red as default,also mystic light is not recognizing my case fans or a cooler eventhough both of them are supposed to be suported by mystic light

could be a bad set of fans or bad rgb pins. Could also be the program it's not that good from what I heard. I use asus and hyperx so I don't know

Can you list fans/case you are using?

The software side is probably just buggy. One way that might help is to update BIOS to latest version. If that, and trying different versions of software isn't helping, nag towards MSI's support about it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Can you list fans/case you are using?

The software side is probably just buggy. One way that might help is to update BIOS to latest version. If that, and trying different versions of software isn't helping, nag towards MSI's support about it.

Sharkoon TG5 RGB case fans,i don't know what exact model they are and the fan on the cooler is CoolerMaster MF120L RGB,where can you can find older versions of mystic light?

1 hour ago, Cheeky Bugger said:

Sharkoon TG5 RGB case fans,i don't know what exact model they are and the fan on the cooler is CoolerMaster MF120L RGB,where can you can find older versions of mystic light?

And all fans are directly connected to mobo (with Sharkoon using the hub)? As for software, again, bug the MSI support about it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv