I wish to have the true absolute debate

murph0981

Is it truly gay to kiss your homie goodnight. (seriously. I don’t know.) On one hand, the person doing the kissing and the homie are not in a sexual relationship, however it is still contact with the lips on a non-family member. This is 100% serious because this should be an international discussion. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -Kernal Sanders
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer specs: i7 8700, GTX 1650 OC 4GB, 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM, Asus B360M-A Motherboard, Acer GN246HL Monitor.
Hardware: Razer Blackwidow V3, Razer Deathadder essential, Kraken Tournament Edition Headset.

Benchmark link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 minute ago, murph0981 said:

this should be an international discussion

Why? Most people don't care. One person giving a kiss to another person literally only affects those two people, so it's not an international issue, either. Hell, it's not even national. In fact, it's not even city-block wide issue.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

9 minutes ago, murph0981 said:

Is it truly gay to kiss your homie goodnight.

I think it is only ok with your girlfriend

First question: what’s wrong with being gay?

Whether you kiss your friend goodnight is between you and your friend. Whether it’s sexual or not depends on the person. 

Is it unusual? Perhaps in some places, yes. 

i get the feeling this is a bait post though. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

17 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Is it unusual? Perhaps in some places, yes

If one looks at all the various ways humans use kisses wrt. people they are not in a sexual relationship with, I don't think it's even particularly unusual. Have you ever e.g. browsed through the Wikipedia-pages for all the various kinds of ways people greet each other or say goodbye? There's a shitton of ways of doing that and...most of them seem to involve kissing in some manner!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Did you both say 'no homo'? Because even in that case; it's a little homo.

But it depends. Do you two like grills too? Because it can be no homo, but hella bisexual.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 hours ago, murph0981 said:

<snip>  This is 100% serious because this should be an international discussion. 

I absolutely disagree with this statement and your title.

Just because you feel the need to discuss, does in no way make it a need to be an international discussion. This is not a serious topic for that scale of discussion anyhow.

Different nationalities, different states of mind, different culture . . .  etc. What you do in your home is one thing, what you do in public is another thing.

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

i get the feeling this is a bait post though.

I have the same feeling, if this ends up being the case and the conversation starts to decline... this topic will find itself locked. @murph0981

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

@SansVarnic this wasn’t a bait post, more something my friend sent me, so I copy-pasted it here because it’s off topic and lightly funny. No, it’s not meant to be offensive.

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -Kernal Sanders

Computer specs: i7 8700, GTX 1650 OC 4GB, 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM, Asus B360M-A Motherboard, Acer GN246HL Monitor.
Hardware: Razer Blackwidow V3, Razer Deathadder essential, Kraken Tournament Edition Headset.

Benchmark link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* thread locked *

12 minutes ago, murph0981 said:

@SansVarnic this wasn’t a bait post, more something my friend sent me, so I copy-pasted it here because it’s off topic and lightly funny. No, it’s not meant to be offensive.

It's not OC (original content) and it's about someone having questions about their sexuality, not something to laugh about.

I suggest you use other platforms for this type of reposts.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !