Do you think this 3D printer will be okay for first one??

WolfLoverPro

So I haven’t got a lot of money so like these 2 printers are the only ones I am considering. And no I don’t want them diy ones lol sorry

do you think any of these 2 would be good? Preferably the first one. I looked on YouTube and it seems good

normal pla printer

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07Q3YP8QW/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2IZIWNXZQ7JSL&psc=1

But this one is Resin not filament 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ELEGOO-Photocuring-Off-line-Printing-Size-Black/dp/B07KRWVHSV/ref=pd_ybh_a_11?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DWGB4P7VPMJ5K9NJ21DE

Don't start with resin printer. Resin is dangerous. What about something more known ? Ender 3 is a great beginner printer.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

10 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

So I haven’t got a lot of money so like these 2 printers are the only ones I am considering. And no I don’t want them diy ones lol sorry

do you think any of these 2 would be good? Preferably the first one. I looked on YouTube and it seems good

normal pla printer

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07Q3YP8QW/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2IZIWNXZQ7JSL&psc=1

But this one is Resin not filament 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ELEGOO-Photocuring-Off-line-Printing-Size-Black/dp/B07KRWVHSV/ref=pd_ybh_a_11?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DWGB4P7VPMJ5K9NJ21DE

So SLA/DLP (Resin) printers have much higher clarity, but cost more, have more post processing time (UV bath and such), smaller print beds, and more expensive "raw material".

I usually recommend FDM printers to start with because all you have to worry about is leveling the bed, feeding filament, then removing support material (if you use it) while printing. You also learn a lot about 3D modeling, optimizing designs for printing, and other fundamentals of additive modeling and manufacturing. 

As for printers, the one you picked is a ripoff of the monoprice maker mini (a well known printer). I no longer recommend this one for one simple reason: No heated bed. 

Heated beds make first layer adhesion SOOO much easier, I don't recommend getting anything without it, especially as a beginner. 

Look at the Ender 3 printer. One of the most well known beginner printers with step by step guides on assembly and calibration. 

**MAKE SURE IT'S THE CREALITY VERSION** don't get a ripoff version as they have very sketchy power supplies.

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

18 minutes ago, BrinkGG said:

So SLA/DLP (Resin) printers have much higher clarity, but cost more, have more post processing time (UV bath and such), smaller print beds, and more expensive "raw material".

I usually recommend FDM printers to start with because all you have to worry about is leveling the bed, feeding filament, then removing support material (if you use it) while printing. You also learn a lot about 3D modeling, optimizing designs for printing, and other fundamentals of additive modeling and manufacturing. 

As for printers, the one you picked is a ripoff of the monoprice maker mini (a well known printer). I no longer recommend this one for one simple reason: No heated bed. 

Heated beds make first layer adhesion SOOO much easier, I don't recommend getting anything without it, especially as a beginner. 

Look at the Ender 3 printer. One of the most well known beginner printers with step by step guides on assembly and calibration. 

**MAKE SURE IT'S THE CREALITY VERSION** don't get a ripoff version as they have very sketchy power supplies.

It may be a rip-off my first one but if you quickly look at some shirt YouTube videos they say it’s brilliant though. And it’s stupid cheap I mean....?

plus I then don’t have to build it

12 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

It may be a rip-off my first one but if you quickly look at some shirt YouTube videos they say it’s brilliant though. And it’s stupid cheap I mean....?

plus I then don’t have to build it

Assembling a 3D printer is extremely simple. a $300 DIY printer will get you the same quality of a $500-700 pre-assembled 3D printer.

Here's a video of the assembly for an Ender 3: 

Yes it's long, but even me when I had no experience at all was able to assemble my ender 3 pro based off of this guide. 6 months later and I've been modeling my own parts to print and having great success. Don't count out a printer cause it's a kit. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:04 PM, BrinkGG said:

Upon the mini maker by monoproce right? 

Would that be a good prtiner to buy?? 

On monoproce website uk they have a huge sale, I can buy it for £95!! Or was it £99... either way I can buy the monoprice mini v2 or there’s a pro idk what’s better they have loads of the same called mini v2s idk what the difference is. 

Only thing is, these don’t have the twist things to adjust the bed you have to use Alan keys instead which is a bit harder than the rip off

also the rip off is on amazon so then I get my money back hassle free where as this is from their website and have to rely on them accepting my return. 

Is monoprice reliable printers? If so which one? If you look on the website there’s loads of the same ones called mini v2