Logitech Gaming software not detecting my G513 Carbon mechanical keyboard

Frode

Hi Guys, so during Black friday I picked up the Logitech g513 Carbon for a steal. I plugged the keyboard in yesterday. The keyboard works as normal and the RGB looks absolutely sick. BUT... here´s the problem. I would want to configure the lights and other options in the keyboard, and I tried to install the Logitech gaming software, But to my supprise it sait that no device was connected. My corsair sabre RGB works fine with the corsair software but what could it possibly be that makes that my keyboard is not showing up. I have tried some things like updating the device managager and uninstalling it, but that didnt solve it.

If wondering what system im plugging it in to, it is a older Dell precision T3500.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Best regards

I also am often sickened by lots of ripple rgb. (Heh.  That was an old person joke)

if the keyboard is newer than the software release it may not register the keyboard.  Is your version the newest?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I also am often sickened by lots of ripple rgb. (Heh.  That was an old person joke)

if the keyboard is newer than the software release it may not register the keyboard.  Is your version the newest?

Im not home right now, but I will definetely try this. The software I downloaded was last updated 2016, and the keyboard came out in early 2018. Do you know where I can find the correct software for the keyboard?

25 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Alright so I believe I have find a solution by searching the web. I´m probably not meant to have the logitech gaming software, im supposed to have the new Logitech GHUB software. I feel kinda stupid right now. I will try this once I get home, and thanks for the help