Computer stutters and gpu usage drops to 0

Hi!

I have HP omen 15, (2018 version i think). GTX 1060, 16Gb RAM, I7-8750H with win10 Edu version. Running with undervolt on CPU because that thing get hot af.

Drivers should be up to date, windows is on SSD, Apex Legends as well and i make sure its not full. I use CCleaner to clean my PC, Avast as antivirus and for the last month i have been using Kerish Doctor to fix my pc. But nothing really helps. I have huge stutters in games or in windows. The longer the PC is running, the worse they get. It starts at half a second stutter, where music plays but the screen freezes, the input devices still work as well since my mouse moves and text writes itself down after that. But when playing Apex, for like 2 hours, in the end it gets ridiculous and i stutter for 2 seconds sometimes which cost me a lot of 1v1s.

I have seen ppl having the same problem, but no causes, i tried Kerish doctor to clean my pc up, some cmd commands, RAM cleaners like ISLC and many other things but nothing helps.

I have monitored my GPU while playing and you can clearly see its usage drops to 0 every minute, exactly every minute.

I wonder if any of you had problem like this and if you could fix it, any tips are appreciated.

Thanks!

gpuusage.png

2 minutes ago, HunterSVK said:

CCleaner to clean my PC, Avast as antivirus and for the last month i have been using Kerish Doctor to fix my pc

The exact software I would not trust. Avast just causes problems with literally everything. CCleaner is useless and has minimal benifits. I dont trust these magic PC doctor apps. Try chaninging your powerplan and/or using a bootable USB to test it

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

2 minutes ago, Faisal A said:

The exact software I would not trust. Avast just causes problems with literally everything. CCleaner is useless and has minimal benifits. I dont trust these magic PC doctor apps. Try chaninging your powerplan and/or using a bootable USB to test it

So what other free antivirus would you recommend if Avast is not good? @Faisal A

2 hours ago, HunterSVK said:

So what other free antivirus would you recommend if Avast is not good? @Faisal A

I personally use avgfree and malwarebytes and they seem to do pretty good for me. As for your gpu issue what are your temps like? Also what is the cpu doing when those stutters happen? Are there any processes in task manager that stand out with high usage?

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

I mean, avast is pretty good to me as well, so i dont see a problem with it, im just curious. And since its laptop, the temps are high, in 80-90°C, i have tried one thing, and that is to disable background changing, which was done in exactly one minute apart... And from one day of testing, that seems to fix the issue ...

I think its ridiculous that fucking background change can stop your system from operating for 2 seconds ...