1 month old Arctis 7 for $20 worth it?

Prof. Lucifer

My friend recently got new headphones and offered to sell me his steelseries Arctis 7 for 150rmb ($20ish) I already bought them and believe it's a good deal but I can return them if I wanted to. What are y'all thoughts.

There are no defections, he's just not used to the weird strap thing that goes on your head.

Great deal! I've had my arctis 7 since they came out (2 years ago I think) and I couldn't be happier and I paid $150, I would take the deal the, sound quality is amazing and they are super comfortable. But they aren't open backed if that's what you want, and there noise cancelling is decent at best. Overall that's a great deal.

For 20 bucks?Of course that it is. Your friend must be a bit foolish or not using his own money to buy stuff.

19 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

For 20 bucks?Of course that it is. Your friend must be a bit foolish or not using his own money to buy stuff.

Well, hes rich and not the best at selling stuff, he already sold me a 2 week old k70 mk.2 for $50 and a 1 week old razer lancehead te for $10

Just now, Prof. Lucifer said:

Well, hes rich and not the best at selling stuff, he already sold me a 2 week old k70 mk.2 for $50 and a 1 week old razer lancehead te for $10

What the actual fuck

2 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

Reminds me of a friend who will sell the stuff he is giving a away to us because he knows we all hate hand outs so he sells it to us for like $10 or $20

1 minute ago, rice guru said:

Reminds me of a friend who will sell the stuff he is giving a away to us because he knows we all hate hand outs so he sells it to us for like $10 or $20

Well that would be a very considerate friend, not too many of those out there.

3 minutes ago, h e n_t a i said:

What the actual fuck

My friends a bit of a pycho when it comes to his gaming setup and wants to have everything perfect, he has a huntsman elite, a viper, a g pro wireless mouse, and a bunch of expensive peripherals.

He keeps on buying new stuff for even the smallest problems, like his dt990 has a flimsy wire, so he wants a new pair of headphones.

Also, nobody wants his stuff because nobody needs it, so he always ends up desperate to sell it so he just sells it for super cheap prices.

2 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

My friends a bit of a pycho when it comes to his gaming setup and wants to have everything perfect, he has a huntsman elite, a viper, a g pro wireless mouse, and a bunch of expensive peripherals.

He keeps on buying new stuff for even the smallest problems, like his dt990 has a flimsy wire, so he wants a new pair of headphones.

Also, nobody wants his stuff because nobody needs it, so he always ends up desperate to sell it so he just sells it for super cheap prices.

That makes a bit more sense

9 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Well that would be a very considerate friend, not too many of those out there.

It's what most of my friend group does. He does it the most though cause he is the richest and has the most stuff to get rid of.

2 minutes ago, rice guru said:

It's what most of my friend group does. He does it the most though cause he is the richest and has the most stuff to get rid of.

Your friend group sounds nice lol, in middle school, friend groups are wild. Your either a extreme gamer, or a nerd. It's like I can't be in between. The funny thing is, i hang out with the nerds but I can still beat everyone of the gamers at siege which makes them super toxic.

middle school sucks.

5 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

Your friend group sounds nice lol, in middle school, friend groups are wild. Your either a extreme gamer, or a nerd. It's like I can't be in between. The funny thing is, i hang out with the nerds but I can still beat everyone of the gamers at siege which makes them super toxic.

middle school sucks.

Lol I don't remember middle school. But highschool was sort of like that but most people iny high school was pleasant and mingled with each other group wise like one big group with little sections of close friends. The only group that didn't was the group that was labelled the ass holes we never invited them to the parties.

4 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Lol I don't remember middle school. But highschool was sort of like that but most people iny high school was pleasant and mingled with each other group wise like one big group with little sections of close friends. The only group that didn't was the group that was labelled the ass holes we never invited them to the parties.

Well you lucky that there was a group of assholes. In my school, the assholes are loners who try to leech off other friend groups and follow them around pretending to be part of their group. In my opinion, the education system should be like that of China, you have to take an entrance exam to get into middle school from primary school or high school from middle school, and you get offers from schools similar to how uni applications work but much more simpler.

21 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

middle school sucks.

Ah school, fun, then toward's the end you don't want it to end in case you don't get a job, then you get a job and think "what the hell was wrong with me? man's got dosh now"

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

14 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

Well you lucky that there was a group of assholes. In my school, the assholes are loners who try to leech off other friend groups and follow them around pretending to be part of their group. In my opinion, the education system should be like that of China, you have to take an entrance exam to get into middle school from primary school or high school from middle school, and you get offers from schools similar to how uni applications work but much more simpler.

I disagree the way school works here is they teach classes at 3 different levels. One locally developed: so classes generally for special needs or for kids that aren't very good at school so they learn very basic skills in that respective class, applied; would be for your average students , and academic: is for your more advanced student, you also have mixed for the students at are better than the average but can't really handle academic. The titles change to workplace, college , and university the closer you get to graduating. This way everyone has the opportunity to learn and mingle with those more or less skilled than them giving those that need it a handi cap so everyone can graduate. You also have electives so you can hone or learn skills like music, wood working,autoshop, art, cooking, computer science , photo editing ,business, various sciences and language studies. Classes you are free to take depending on what year you are.

13 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

China and Japan's systems are good but that privatised system leads to iletism between schools and peers. And everyone learning the same things regardless of skill and brain capacity is counter productive I find.

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

China and Japan's systems are good but that privatised system leads to iletism between schools and peers. And everyone learning the same things regardless of skill and brain capacity is counter productive I find.

Well, what I meant was you take an exam and you get out in schools based on level, for example, my mom's school was ...1st school all the way to...10th school, so depending on you level, you get placed in a school.

I think this is much better than my old school, my old school is a joke, they don't do maths sets because it will hurt people's feelings if there put in bad sets and my old school got a new principal that changed the 200 year school motto and made very strict uniform rules which required teachers to measure boys shorts and girls skirts to make sure they're not too short, you also get green slips for being uniform rules, also girls aren't allowed to wear Mary Jane shoes, my old school sucks now lol.

5 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

Well, what I meant was you take an exam and you get out in schools based on level, for example, my mom's school was ...1st school all the way to...10th school, so depending on you level, you get placed in a school.

I think this is much better than my old school, my old school is a joke, they don't do maths sets because it will hurt people's feelings if there put in bad sets and my old school got a new principal that changed the 200 year school motto and made very strict uniform rules which required teachers to measure boys shorts and girls skirts to make sure they're not too short, you also get green slips for being uniform rules, also girls aren't allowed to wear Mary Jane shoes, my old school sucks now lol.

Things like this make me appreciate my experience in school in Canada.

If you offered me a Superlux HD681 for free I would punch you in the face. Nothing in the world sounds worse. But any headphone which produces sound without giving you the sensation of getting your ears stabbed is worth at least $30. So you got a good deal.