Entry Level AMD Gaming Build [Ready to Ship]

prince10bee

I built this PC to sell. Everything worked well but I wish I could rotate the CPU fan shroud. It's purely aesthetic but it bothered me. Haha! I really appreciated the zip ties that came with the parts as I find cable management rather cathartic. I wish the case came with an extra panel to hide some of the wires but it wasn't bad. For such a small case cable management was a breeze. I installed Windows and ran Cinebench with a score of 2506.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($99.06 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Team GX2 512 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($48.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 570 4 GB RS XXX Video Card  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Versa H18 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.95 @ Amazon) 
Total: $532.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-25 14:20 EST-0500

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202_2.jpg

I like to play games and eat cookies.

I also build and sell gaming computers.

what i don't get is the face that usd builds work out cheaper than buying in the freaking uk!

damn thats a cool build cooler close resemblance to the LGA1155 coolers i had on my lenovo h520s.

Thanks but I'm still looking for a buyer :(

2 hours ago, prince10bee said:

Thanks but I'm still looking for a buyer :(

Good luck with the sale!

I do many for fun builds with hopes of turning a small profit. Many i just break even on from impatience. 

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

On 11/27/2019 at 12:41 AM, addaz27 said:

what i don't get is the face that usd builds work out cheaper than buying in the freaking uk!

damn thats a cool build cooler close resemblance to the LGA1155 coolers i had on my lenovo h520s.

I live in the UK, we already pay taxes on face value (unless selling B2B/Trade) but I believe in the US they pay tax after.

The vast majority of purchases in New Hampshire have no sales tax. We don't have a state income tax either ;)