High quality fan controller for a ton of fans? Recommendations please

Cypresser

I am looking for a higher quality controller than a Corsair Commander pro. Suggestions?

Going noctua on the fans. Some 120s and some 140s. 

First you need to tell how many actual fans "ton" is. Is that literally weight of the fans or just expression?

Commander Pro is about the highest end consumer grade controller if you need software controller. If you are fine with grouping fans, then just use several powered hubs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 11/23/2019 at 4:03 PM, Cypresser said:

I am looking for a higher quality controller than a Corsair Commander pro. Suggestions?

how many fans?

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

19 hours ago, Ben17 said:

how many fans?

6 fans, it's powered through sata, i'm running 10 with splitters. It also includes thermal probes which are fun to look at. Warning note about the Commander Pro, it does not work with Hardware Info installed, it literally shits itself. Aside from that I would personally recommend it, one massive benefit it has is that you can set fan curves to more then just CPU temps, I have some for GPU temps and my actual CPU fans are set to CPU package temps. 

On 11/24/2019 at 1:02 PM, LogicalDrm said:

First you need to tell how many actual fans "ton" is. Is that literally weight of the fans or just expression?

Commander Pro is about the highest end consumer grade controller if you need software controller. If you are fine with grouping fans, then just use several powered hubs.

that is what i ended up with, thanks!