Laptop Recommendation i7-1065g7 (coding)

Hi. I am deciding on a new laptop. I've found a offer on bestbuy: 

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7-1065g7 - 16GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

On a very fair price (220 off) and got me wonder cause I havent seen any benchmarking or reviews on the new intel core i7-1065g7 processors with intel iris plus integrated graphics. 

So. I would love your thoughts on this deal? Is this new processor and graphics at all reliable? Is it a good computer for coding (visual studio)?

Thanks in advance

Ps: this laptop does not have fullHd screen, only hd+.. And i dont really care about it. I will be using it for coding and research (not gaming, streaming, movies or rendering whatsoever)

30 minutes ago, Thomas_nerd said:

I would recommend going AMD, but if you are going intel then that looks great ?

Thanks for ur input. But... 

Why would you? I saw some with AMD ryzen 7 2nd gen  (3750h) check some face to face and Intel above mostly outperform AMD. Also. Never own AMD processor. Besides amd offers has 1660 ti from nvidia which I dont really need and are almost. 300$ more

However... In your experience (and everyone else), is this 1065g7 + iris good/reliable for my purpose? 

Thanks

I just picked up the new Razer Blade Stealth 13 with the i7-1065G7. It's been a good chipset for my needs, especially when coupled with fast RAM and an SSD. I run a lot of engineering programs and I do run VSCode and MATLAB for coding purposes. It's plenty fast for all of those purposes so far. You may get more use from one of Intel's Comet Lake processors with 6-cores if you know you'll be doing heavy multithreading. But as a quad-core it's a great chip. Iris is pretty speedy, much better than any other integrated chip I've used and so far it's been adequate.