Good quality bang for the buck speakers

rookie.wanna.play

Hi! I’m currently in the search for a nice pair of speakers for my samsung tv. My purposes are to watch movies and listen to music. I have a smart 55 inch samsung tv. Wired or wireless, doesn’t matter. Choice of speakers and why. Thank you. Budget is up to $200 cad

I think some used stereo amplifier and speakers will be good choice. Budget is small for good new set.

21 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

I think some used stereo amplifier and speakers will be good choice. Budget is small for good new set.

Thanks! 

7 hours ago, rookie.wanna.play said:

Hi! I’m currently in the search for a nice pair of speakers for my samsung tv. My purposes are to watch movies and listen to music. I have a smart 55 inch samsung tv. Wired or wireless, doesn’t matter. Choice of speakers and why. Thank you. Budget is up to $200 cad

Before you go on Amazon, just take a spin at Visions Electronics. I don’t work for them LOL. Anyways, you might just score a great deal on a demo unit or something. The issue with Amazon is that you’ll almost always pay full price. 

58 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

Before you go on Amazon, just take a spin at Visions Electronics. I don’t work for them LOL. Anyways, you might just score a great deal on a demo unit or something. The issue with Amazon is that you’ll almost always pay full price. 

I wish we had sites like these in the UK, it's so hard to find decent deals on higher end stuff, I mean cmon, they have 2k off the KEF r series.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

4 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

I wish we had sites like these in the UK, it's so hard to find decent deals on higher end stuff, I mean cmon, they have 2k off the KEF r series.

Yep! And they’re 100% legit. I bought several things from them. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. 

1 minute ago, kokakolia said:

Yep! And they’re 100% legit. I bought several things from them. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. 

Sigh, gotta love english shopping.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)