Hire Madison!!!

SmilerOnline
1 hour ago, RonnieOP said:

Then why did you keep bringing up her gender and bring up diversity?

None of it was necessary at all.

Sorry, my bad, I just made that point because a few people in the YouTube comments were suggesting that LTT needs more women on the team and I figured that she is so much more than just an option for diverse reasons, but again, my sincere apologies if this has upset anybody

ya but he will sellout if it will make a buck

3 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Linus responses to you:

I rarely ever post, and mostly lurk. Madison is amazing, and I would love to see her hired for SOMETHING, I don't care what. She has a natural, (amazingly spastic) talent for just being natural on camera. Linus worked for years to get his "character" down (and he does it well) but she walked in and stole it all. I've legitimately rarely seen Linus confused and at a loss for words very often. Some of it was scripting I'm sure, but Madison doesn't strike me as someone who scripts all that often. 

I would love to see more of her, please hire her. Thank you. *hugs LTT Stealth water bottle*

im sure linus needs a beautiful girl on staff and in front of camera, but she'd need to have the smarts and the charisma too

it makes logical sense

I find her rather attractive, very funny, and very quick witted. I felt like her and Linus had a good performance chemistry and fit very well together in front of the cameras. She seems like a natural, yet she's just being her goofball self. She's certainly wifey material (at least to me).

Agreed, she has an easy, natural charisma, and is obviously just being herself. I've been told I can do that, but I never FEEL like I'm doing it. They do have amazing chemistry on camera together, and I think they'd be a fun WAN Show team (especially for when Luke's not around). It's hard for me to put in words how I feel about it. 

I really enjoyed the video and I don't think I ever laughed so hard watching something on LTT. Linus's reactions to the outlandish dialog was completely priceless.  She would be a welcomed addition to the team if they could make it work from a logistical stand point.

4 hours ago, SmilerOnline said:

Lol, I think that they should duo and throw some banter each way with each other!

Just like Top Gear, it started for the cars but people often enjoy it for the banter with a few cars thrown in, I think that this would work well here! :)

image.png.cc7e87dbfe6f9436e8564cb000f46c8b.png

1 hour ago, TempestCatto said:

I find her rather attractive, very funny, and very quick witted.

1 hour ago, Peerless Girl said:

Agreed

well that being said, you never know what linus will do

he really does need some female eye candy on his payroll

In case you have forgotten, this happens every year with some winner. I'll find the crowd favorites later to point it out.

All winners are prepped before filming, and these aren't vlogs either. So they aren't as uncomfortable and shy as one could be in that situation. That, and the fact that some are Linus fans/viewers who "know" what his style is will make them look like they are trashing Linus.

However, apart from Riley, Linus doesn't hire people to be in front of the camera. Every employee in front of the camera has been introduced as assistant in another video (or multiple ones) or as co-host of the WAN show. And even then viewers liking of them has been split, with Linus making decisions based on how he feels like person did. Just search for criticism of James for example.

Just saying that I don't see Linus hiring people just based on how they performed in this style of video. They would need to additional skills, like writing, to be of use for current LMG needs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

will not bring up her gender but her AGE, when i saw the thumbnail i thought (i am 41 old) i´m not going to watch that...

then i ended up seeing it as just "youtube" playing next video, and it was extremely fun, the humor and the self irony is strong in this one.

It is nice with people, that have humor that focuses a bit on them selves... the chemistry seemed on par... definitly the best co host that linus have ever had, Luke and him are great, but this was just fun... and you need that from time to time..

just a good thing that she was not the one following him around the time the raid cards failed and the whole video server had data loss.. although that would have been a fun video.

i´m in on the hire her team, then find something for her to do.. Graphics and on screen time.

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

In case you have forgotten, this happens every year with some winner. I'll find the crowd favorites later to point it out.

All winners are prepped before filming, and these aren't vlogs either. So they aren't as uncomfortable and shy as one could be in that situation. That, and the fact that some are Linus fans/viewers who "know" what his style is will make them look like they are trashing Linus.

However, apart from Riley, Linus doesn't hire people to be in front of the camera. Every employee in front of the camera has been introduced as assistant in another video (or multiple ones) or as co-host of the WAN show. And even then viewers liking of them has been split, with Linus making decisions based on how he feels like person did. Just search for criticism of James for example.

Just saying that I don't see Linus hiring people just based on how they performed in this style of video. They would need to additional skills, like writing, to be of use for current LMG needs.

All that aside, you can't fake chemistry like that. It's also true (IMO) that she's the best co-host Linus has ever had (as much as I love Luke). Just because no one HAS been hired to be in front of the camera to this point doesn't mean someone CAN'T be hired to do this. Perhaps he should move outside the box and hire someone to do that, rather than prepping some other crew to do a (sub par) job at it? (Riley not-withstanding, and Luke has gained it over the years). This girl starts off as more of a natural than anyone he's had before, and has nowhere to go but up. You're also assuming she doesn't have additional skills, which clearly she does in the artistic sense. You're welcome to be as pessimistic as you like, but the rest of us are gonna stick with #HireMadison. :P 

I agree that she was great on camera, but she lives in phoenix, meaning she would have to get a work visa, drop everything she has to move to Canada, LMG then have to put a lot of money forward to effectively sponsor her immigration and they need to prove to the department of immigration that they have to have her and that no other person in Canada would be able to do what they want her for.

Immigration for work is not an easy task on either the individual or the company. it a LOT of paperwork

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 hour ago, Arika S said:

I agree that she was great on camera, but she lives in phoenix, meaning she would have to get a work visa, drop everything she has to move to Canada, LMG then have to put a lot of money forward to effectively sponsor her immigration and they need to prove to the department of immigration that they have to have her and that no other person in Canada would be able to do what they want her for.

Immigration for work is not an easy task on either the individual or the company. it a LOT of paperwork

She said in the intro to the video that she was born in Canada before moving to USA, meaning she's a Canadian Citizen by birth. A citizen won't need a work permit or a visa to enter to country.

It's still a complicated and personal issue though and someone can't just work for a company simply because fans want them to. Lots of things like past experience, qualifications, open positions, availability, relocating, personal commitments, commitments to education or other employment, etc... Maybe they just simply aren't interested in working for the company or has since found work somewhere else that they are happy with.
It's good to see so many people be supportive, but keep your expectations in check.

Even if they don't hire her, I think it would be cool to see her come back again in the future even as a one off. Linus recently said on WAN show I think that LTT were planning on doing Mystery Shopper again, maybe she can come back to be the new mystery shopper now that the companies are on the look out for spy Janice.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

49 minutes ago, Spotty said:

She said in the intro to the video that she was born in Canada before moving to USA, meaning she's a Canadian Citizen by birth. A citizen won't need a work permit or a visa to enter to country.

good point, must have missed that part

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I really enjoyed the video - they made a good 'foil' for each other.

First time posting here too. Just want to throw in that I'd love to see her as an employee at LTT, or at least as a return visitor.  Loved the video!

14 hours ago, Laforet said:

I hope y'all know about the petition to have her on as a host.

https://www.change.org/p/ltt-hire-madison-from-rog-rig-reboot-4eea5091-e8c2-4a64-96e0-ee9452d2a8d6

Fantastic waste of what it was meant for.

Thanks for trivializing something meant for real change.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

Yea she's got personality. But from an employers perspective..

Mannnn she would be trouble.

1 hour ago, StarsMars said:

Yea she's got personality. But from an employers perspective..

Mannnn she would be trouble.

"I'm a sexy baaabb-"

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

guys, many of these rog rig reboots have had contestants that are funny, sad thing working at LMG is a job, linus edits videos and etc. you can't just be funny on camera to have a job. I don't know the specifics but it's likely not going to happen, a lot of the past rog rig reboots have the "hire (rog reboot winner)!!" I would be happy if she got hired but we should be realistic and think about the logistics.

4 hours ago, jstudrawa said:

Fantastic waste of what it was meant for.

Thanks for trivializing something meant for real change.

not really change.org is for hippies and it is useless.