Help...!!! Current Ssd and hdd not detected in bios. But....

A few weeks ago my pc suddenly boot into bios only, my ssd and hdd completely undetected, i tried all port and changed the sata cable but still not showed up in bios. 

all my sata port is dead then i guess but... 

I tried using another drive(hdd) and suprisingly my board can detect it. I even use the suspected sata cable on it.

Then i use my enclosure to connect my ssd into a laptop and it worked fine.

Its also detected in my board when using the enclosure.

And btw i crosscheck all bios setting for my sata controller, i tried AHCI. Disabled/enabled CSM.

Secure boot disabled by default. 

After 4 days tried everything i can find on the internet, still can't solved it... 

Somebody pls help me... 

Here is my pc specs.

Amd fx 6300 

Asrock 970 pro3 r2.0 motherboard

Corsair vengeance 4x2 gb ram

Sandisk ultra ssd 3d 250gb

Corsair VS550 psu.

• 1 month later...

I have more or less the same issue.  Upgraded my wife's PC with my older Motherboard, CPU and RAM, and added her HDD to that rig.  Also added a brand new SSD.  Bios does not detect the new drive or the old drive.

Strange thing is, the DVD ROM is detected when the exact same SATA port and cable is used.  And why would the brand new SSD also not be detected at all?

Before testing the new SSD, I thought the HDD had failed.  The first time I started, it seemed as though the Windows loading screen came up - now automatically booting from the HDD - but then a very quick blue screen led to a sudden restart of the computer.  After that the motherboard did not want to detect ANY harddrive at all.  But still, the DVD ROM is detected..

Please let me know if you have learned anything.  Thanks