All headphones not working on pc!! (Worried af right now)

Binus Bech Bips000000000
Go to solution Solved by goto10,

headphones go in the second plug in the upper line of connectors, in your case is called l-out or line out

the microphone goes in the connector called mic which in your case is the first on the upper line of connectors

the other connectors are for a 7.1 surround sound audio system, so not necessary for your use

have you entered in bios? did you assembled the pc by yourself?  does the case have those connectors in the front?

I just bought a corsair HS35 headset because all my other headphones wont work on my PC. I have 6 audio ports on the back of my PC but idk what they do. I've been trying to set it up for the past 2 hours but nothing is working. I had the microphone part of the headset working for a bit but then I tried some stuff and it stopped working too. I'm so confused rn idk what to do anymore. Heres a photo of the audio ports on the back maybe someone will know something I dont. Any help or advice is very appreciated. Thank you

15728109469607500988380400452786.jpg

headphones go in the second plug in the upper line of connectors, in your case is called l-out or line out

the microphone goes in the connector called mic which in your case is the first on the upper line of connectors

the other connectors are for a 7.1 surround sound audio system, so not necessary for your use

have you entered in bios? did you assembled the pc by yourself?  does the case have those connectors in the front?