Stereo camera attachments for smartphones

Go to solution Solved by SydneySideSteveSomewheres,

Hi @Dogggo

What about using software to do the rendering from normal photos to make the 3D models, for example, Strata's  Foto 3D CX. At about $400 it is not as cheap as the fish eye lens kit, but apparently there is a free trial available (Mac/PC).

Link:

Foto 3D CX

So i heard that stereo cameras could be used for 3D Scanning but it was like 900 hundred bucks, and i found another option which i dont know it's possible or not, it is a attachable lens for smartphones like this: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Artshu-Smartphone-Stereoscopic-Camera-Fisheye/dp/B07JZJBYVF&ved=2ahUKEwiR8aKz5a_lAhXYbX0KHTDbBWQQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1E587d5hkRZGbh3TxitdWv which also reflect to two different perspective similar as the stereo camera. could i attach those lens to my smartphone camera for 3d scanning?

Hi @Dogggo

What about using software to do the rendering from normal photos to make the 3D models, for example, Strata's  Foto 3D CX. At about $400 it is not as cheap as the fish eye lens kit, but apparently there is a free trial available (Mac/PC).

Link:

Foto 3D CX

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

from looking at the reviews you probably could not use this particular device for 3d scanning.  This seems like its more meant for 3d photography and from the users pic in the review it doesn't seem to do it well.