Is this a good estimate for my desktop? Want to sell it (Europe, €)

Tolrag

Hello, thank you for clicking and taking the time

I'm selling my desktop PC because I don't game on it much anymore. It was built in 2017. I want to sell it, I've done an estimate, but i'm not too sure about it. Please keep in mind that it is in €, I live in France, the market, tax system and currency are very different from in the US. Though, an estimate in dollar would still be interesting.

My rationale is the following: The total price is the price of the separate parts new added together, but without the delivery fees, and ready to use. Some parts have their price lowered, such as the case, because it has some scratches on the transparent plastic cover, and one of the USB-A port does not work. 

All parts are in excellent condition, the build works. There is no overclocking set up, the temps are excellent. I have the boxes and bills, too.

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB             250€

Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 @3,20 GHz                       210€

Motherboard: MSI B250M PRO-VD (MS-7A74)               60€

RAM: 8GO DDR4 from G.Skill                                          40€

Storage: SSD 480Go Kingston                                         55€

Power supply: EVGA SUPERNOVA 550 GS                   90€

Dongle USB WiFi iAmotus                                               10€

Dongle USB Bluetooth 4.0 trust                                      10€

Fans:                                                                               10€ (for all the fans)

Case: SPIRIT OF GAMER X-FIGHTER SERIES 41 RED VICTORY  15€

Total price:                                                                          750€

I know my price is probably not correct, that's why I came here to ask. If you have any advice, if there is anything you'd change, I would love to hear it. 

Thank you very much for reading it!

Maybe 50% off - your suggested prices are the same as brand new hardware.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Yes, I know, I just thought that because it's in perfect condition and because the person wouldn't have to build the PC or pay delivery fees, I could get away with a bit more

1 minute ago, Tolrag said:

Yes, I know, I just thought that because it's in perfect condition and because the person wouldn't have to build the PC or pay delivery fees, I could get away with a bit more

You could get away with 400-450 euros potentially depending on how current hardware is priced in France but any person who knows what he is buying probably won't pay but then again such a person won't buy a pre-built.

2 minutes ago, Tolrag said:

If you're lucky I'd say 500€ at most but yeah 50% seems about right like @DoctorNick said.

such a person won't buy a pre-built.

Thanks for your response. Yeah, so in France especially where I live (moderately rural area) there are a lot of people who just will never build PC themselves, that is the market i'm trying to target. But even so, given your responses, I should probably lower the price to at least 550 I guess

2 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

You could get away with 400-450 euros potentially depending on how current hardware is priced in France but any person who knows what he is buying probably won't pay but then again such a person won't buy a pre-built.

Good point. Try put it for sale and then you can lower price if necessary 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Well thank you very much all. I'll start at a high price, just because there aren't a lot of offers near where I live, and because it doesn't cost me anything, and I'm not in a hurry. If it doesn't work (and it will probably not work) i'll lower the price until it reaches 450 minimum and wont go any lower.

Thanks!

Just now, Tolrag said:

Well thank you very much all. I'll start at a high price, just because there aren't a lot of offers near where I live, and because it doesn't cost me anything, and I'm not in a hurry. If it doesn't work (and it will probably not work) i'll lower the price until it reaches 450 minimum and wont go any lower.

Thanks!

Maybe you can try ebay.fr with a starting point of 350€ and see if people bid on it. If the final price doesn't suit you, you can just cancel the sell.

I had no idea you could cancel a sell on eBay because I never use the bidding system. That's a neat idea, thank you.

Way too expensive. You need to account the fact that the hardware is older. You also need to account for things such as the fact that Intel 8th gen CPUs have more cores, and are, therefore, a much more appealing option for people buying used, which makes the price of your CPU go further down. If you want a better estimate, you should probably search for similar builds on your local used market as well as eBay. That will give you a better estimate.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans