Best way to clean pc?

Hey guyz.

Sorry for my bad english.

I wanted to give a very good look to my components.. like i wanted to clean each and everything in my pc.. motherboard,gpu,ram and psu.. each and everything.. i researched a little bit on internet about it.. the problem is in my country ebay and other famous websites doesn't work.. it's a long story.. i found a normal wd-40 in my affordable range.. and and ecc which i have showed in the picture i attached it is also in my range.. the other wd-40 which i think is for cleaning electronic# is really expensive for some reason.. i wanted to knoe what should i buy? And i also wanted to know that cleaning psu and other things are safe? And how long should i not plug in my components after cleaning them up?

Screenshot_20191016-205823.png

EDIT: also wanted to mention that peoples clean their mechanical keyboards ,nintendo switch and xbox with this ecc which gave them a good review

1 hour ago, Muhammad Osama said:

I wanted to give a very good look to my components.. like i wanted to clean each and everything in my pc.. motherboard,gpu,ram and psu.. each and everything.. i researched a little bit on internet about it.. the problem is in my country ebay and other famous websites doesn't work.. it's a long story.. i found a normal wd-40 in my affordable range.. and and ecc which i have showed in the picture i attached it is also in my range.. the other wd-40 which i think is for cleaning electronic# is really expensive for some reason.. i wanted to knoe what should i buy? And i also wanted to know that cleaning psu and other things are safe? And how long should i not plug in my components after cleaning them up?

The only cleaning you should need to do it dust removal, which can be easily done with a can of compressed air.  A slightly dampened paper towel can be used to gently wipe dirt off surfaces such as fan blades if compressed air doesn't work.  Let air dry for 20 minutes or so.

Unless you physically spilled something on the computer the electrical contact cleaner you show is unnecessary.  If you do need to physically clean a component for some reason, then isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol, 70+ percent strength) and a few cotton swaps will be more than enough for spot cleaning.

WD-40 should be nowhere near your computer under any circumstances.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

I bought the IT Dusters CompuCleaner Xpert because i think over time its worth it, buying those cans can get expensive over time.

2 minutes ago, AkSo2504 said:

I bought the IT Dusters CompuCleaner Xpert because i think over time its worth it, buying those cans can get expensive over time.

Also a good alternative if you have a lot of computers to clean, or clean very frequently.

With filtered intakes I dust mine every 6 months or so.  I'm still on the same 3-pack of canned air I bought from Microcenter for around 10 bucks almost a year and a half ago.

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

1 minute ago, RAS_3885 said:

Also a good alternative if you have a lot of computers to clean, or clean very frequently.

With filtered intakes I dust mine every 6 months or so.  I'm still on the same 3-pack of canned air I bought from Microcenter for around 10 bucks almost a year and a half ago.

I really like to use it and its stronger than the canned air i used to use before, but I use it pretty frequently)helping friends and such) so maybe its not worth it for you

5 hours ago, RAS_3885 said:

The only cleaning you should need to do it dust removal, which can be easily done with a can of compressed air.  A slightly dampened paper towel can be used to gently wipe dirt off surfaces such as fan blades if compressed air doesn't work.  Let air dry for 20 minutes or so.

Unless you physically spilled something on the computer the electrical contact cleaner you show is unnecessary.  If you do need to physically clean a component for some reason, then isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol, 70+ percent strength) and a few cotton swaps will be more than enough for spot cleaning.

WD-40 should be nowhere near your computer under any circumstances.

Actually i wanted to sale my pc to someone.. and in my country people mostly increase there prices for the condition of a computer.. so i wanted to give it almost a new shiny look.. thats why i am.asking that..

13 hours ago, Muhammad Osama said:

Actually i wanted to sale my pc to someone.. and in my country people mostly increase there prices for the condition of a computer.. so i wanted to give it almost a new shiny look.. thats why i am.asking that..

You can do what you want, but my advice is a good dusting and light wipe down should be more than enough for selling a used computer. Rubbing alcohol for stubborn stuff if necessary.

I use compressed air at the shop and wait 24 hours to prevent short circuit because it may contain air in the air lines, the best tool is compressed air cans or electric air blowers. Contact cleaner is meant to clean dirty contacts on automotive and heavy duty equipment.

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

So what works well for humid areas? Near the coasts the dust gets positively sticky and does not usually come off with blowing. 

I just spray 99.9% isopropyl alcohol and wipe everything...and 3200g my stock cooler amd logo are gone...other then that I avoided the stickers around them...and I aired it awhile before putting them back...?...

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X 4.3Ghz (-0.1V)
  • Motherboard
    MSI MEG X570 ACE
  • RAM
    G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) F4-3200C16D-32GTRS
  • GPU
    GeForce RTX™ 3060 EAGLE OC 12G (rev. 2.0)
  • Case
    Cooler Master MASTERBOX MB520 ARGB + Cooler Master MasterFan MF120R ARGB
  • Storage
    ADATA XPG SX8100 2TB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD
    ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB 2.5" SSD
    Toshiba X300 4TB 7200 RPM 128MB Cache
    TOSHIBA MG06 (MG06ACA10TE) 10TB 3.5 Inch 7200RPM Enterprise SATA Hard Drive
  • PSU
    Cooler Master MWE GOLD 750 FULL MODULAR
  • Display(s)
    Acer KG271B Gaming Monitor (HDR Ready 27" 1920X1080 240Hz) + MSI PRO MP241
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240R RGB
  • Keyboard
    MSI Vigor GK80 RED GAMING KEYBOARD
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red Edition Wired Laser Mouse
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Home
  • Router
    Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX 11000

I use an air compressor.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430