More user friendly system info on profiles

Derkoli

This most likely won't get done, but it would be nice to have a more user friendly system info section on people's profiles, something similar to the signature would be nice. So you could actually split stuff into lines, rather than doing lists, which can be annoying to edit and make, and annoying to read if it is a long list of stuff. I think it would just be nice to make it more user friendly and alot less fustrating to use.

image.png.818b0d1a490057b6e8bcd93c132a0332.png

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

The thing with a free text editor is that it wouldn't be formatted as nicely, so you wouldn't be able to have the bold titles and the content indented like it is now. However, I might be able to make each field multi-line so that you can do lists properly for each component. Would that meet your needs?

HTTP/2 203

7 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

The thing with a free text editor is that it wouldn't be formatted as nicely, so you wouldn't be able to have the bold titles and the content indented like it is now. However, I might be able to make each field multi-line so that you can do lists properly for each component. Would that meet your needs?

That's essentially what I'm after, it's extremely annoying to do long lists, but being able to enter into a totally different line would be super nice.

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

• 3 weeks later...

Eyy, ty @colonel_mortis :))

image.png.ebbf1728847bb771a2caec3a940deb7b.png